9.6 pounds to go to get to 100 pounds in 1 year... Need all of the help I can get...

Options
I have been working close to a year to hit 100+ pounds down before I turn 50 years old on February 26th... and I have 21 days to get there. Please feel free ADD ME as a friend and smack me around... lol...

Replies

• tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,130 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you are doing pretty well all on your own! Well done on your loss so far, that's incredible.

Loss tends to need to slow down as you get closer to your goal, so even if you don't get there by your 50th, you can still be proud of what you have achieved so far!
  • L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    Nicely done! 🎉
  • rvsslr
    rvsslr Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    That’s awesome! You’ve done an amazing job. You should be so proud of yourself! 🎊 You’ve got this!
  • mcaesar811
    mcaesar811 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I need to lose at least 60 pounds, 65 would be better and so far I’ve lost one. I just started on my journey and stories like yours keep me motivated!
  • stormdancer4
    stormdancer4 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Incredible - well done!
    How about trying some fasting?
  • corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member
    Options
    Smack you around? How about pat you on the back? You’ve done so well! Keep going!
  • mpkpbk2015
    mpkpbk2015 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    wow almost 100 in 1 year - I am on the same quest but it has taken me a little over two years and I am 1/2 pound short have till April . I have increased my protein, cut my carbs to 40 a day, and increased my exercise to 6 days a week. Good luck. I am rooting for you but won't smack you around. LOL ;)
  • ecjim
    ecjim Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    You won even if you don't make the 100 lbs
  • springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,426 Member
    Options
    ecjim wrote: »
    You won even if you don't make the 100 lbs

^^^ this

All I can think of when I see your profile pic is “I am not a cat, judge”.
  • AmunahSki
    AmunahSki Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    FlSouthpaw wrote: »
    I have been working close to a year to hit 100+ pounds down before I turn 50 years old on February 26th... and I have 21 days to get there. Please feel free ADD ME as a friend and smack me around... lol...

I hope you got closer to your goal, but even if you didn’t I think you’ve got a lot to celebrate... and I just wanted to say “Happy Birthday” for yesterday! <3:)