Options

Replies

• Lets_Do_It
    Options
    Went from a 38DD to a 36C :/
  • Rikki444
    Rikki444 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    And this is why breast implants are so popular, right? :grumble: .... I have always been small busted... nothing to brag about here, so when I lost weight, the back fat and my torso is what got smaller. To my surprise, the cup size stayed the same..... until most recently. :ohwell: ... but it is no where a cup size. I don't have a cup to spare...:laugh:

Correct me if I am wrong... and this may not be your goal, but isn't a bust reduction beneficial to your back health? Plus, if you get into a more conventional bra size, you have more options.... sexier, prettier options..... and wearing a V-neck is no longer like a 'low-cut' shirt. I don't know, but it may be barely noticeable to the outside world and you get all the benefits! Consider it a bonus. :bigsmile:
  • pinkita
    pinkita Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    I'm having the slowest loss in my breasts--and I'd love for them to be smaller. For me it seems I had to lose 20lbs before I could wear a smaller bra. I have another friend who's lost less weight than I have and her breasts got much smaller faster. We're all different. It seems like I've always had to wear bigger size tops than bottoms just because of my breasts.
  • 2dayirun4me
    2dayirun4me Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    I went from a C to a B :smile: and i like em just fine
  • grammystef26
    grammystef26 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Bee,
    Breast tissue is composed of fat tissues, so if your losing weight(fat)u will lose some inches. I lost 2.5 and I was only 36.5 inches. I have lost 4% body fat in the last 9 months!!! So Yes u will lose some fat in the breast area. Be sure you are working your chest and back muscles to support what you do have.
    Hope this helps.

Stef
  • toadiejones
    toadiejones Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Lost about 20 lbs to date and have gone from a full C to probably an A. I should really go get new bras....
  • Mom2rh
    Mom2rh Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    I have lost 19 lbs...and my bras were too big so I went in to VS to be fitted...I went from a 36 D (or C?) to a 34 D. Yeah. Weird. I can totally see that I've lost bbs...but maybe they do their sizes different. Although the fitter said that a 36 C has the same cup size as a 34 D (so maybe my old bras were D cup...).
  • missikay1970
    missikay1970 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    i started as an A/B cup when i was younger and when i got pregnant, i was a 42DDD. i lost a little after the birth of my daughter, but they pretty much stayed the same until the past couple of weeks. but i don't mind losing them...they are heavy!!!
  • GouletB
    GouletB Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I have lost 18lbs and went from a 32DD to a 32d or c. Im not happy because the smaller around you are the smaller cup size (36dd way bigger than 32dd). Im getting my boobs done when im at my goal weight since im done having kids. :)
  • honu18
    honu18 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    yup. they're smaller now, but I'm kind of happy about it. Less annoying.
  • sarahp86
    sarahp86 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    awww man! I love my boobs!

I don't wanna lose the twins, I'd be lost without Mindy and Mandy :(
  • BeeRod527
    Options
    Bee,
    Breast tissue is composed of fat tissues, so if your losing weight(fat)u will lose some inches. I lost 2.5 and I was only 36.5 inches. I have lost 4% body fat in the last 9 months!!! So Yes u will lose some fat in the breast area. Be sure you are working your chest and back muscles to support what you do have.
    Hope this helps.

Stef

I've been doing plenty of upper body exercises, thus looking much smaller on top than from the waist down (note that I've lost other parts of my body but the top half experienced the most fat lost). I've also went down shirt/blouse size from XL to L. If anything I really don't like my boobs because they're way too big. If they were Cs, that's fine. But they were too big.
  • chyloet
    chyloet Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I love my "girls" ... ONLY thing about gaining weight that I enjoyed :( I will miss them. I've made a deal with myself that if I lose enough weight though I'm gonna pay for refills ;)
  • Shanahan09
    Options
    Haha, the 'girls' are always the first to go with me when I lose weight. When I get to my goal weight, I'll probably go into shock. LOL
  • AwesomeSauce4
    AwesomeSauce4 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    During My Journey I have went from a 46-48 DD to now wearing a 36 D.. But I like them better now:wink:
  • Taralmh
    Taralmh Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    When I lose weight that is one of the first places I notice weight loss. :sad:
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    I have gone from a 30GG to a 28F, so that's about 4 cup sizes.
  • keiraev
    keiraev Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    No I didn't - I just lost fat off my back so my back size decreased which is fine by me.
  • Scoobies87
    Options
    Yes!

I WANT MY BOOBIES BACK!! :sad:
  • PixelTreason
    PixelTreason Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Yep. :(

I went from a 36D to a 34C. I don't mind losing breast fat so much, I like 'em small but I HATE that they look deflated and flat now. : /