Beach Body-ers

Options
Hello all! I just wanted to start a thread since so many of us are doing Beach Body programs! Why not start off with what program you are doing and how far into you are!

Currently I am doing P90X / Insanity Hybrid and am on Day 28! I have already graduate one round of P90X and cannot wait to do P90X2!

Replies

• bride71412
    Options
    I'm doing Insanity. I will be starting my 4th week tomorrow. I did my second Fit test last Sunday and improved quite a bit at every exercise which was exciting. You look great! I've never tried any of the beach body workouts besides Insanity, but I would like to try P90X sometime.
  • BBCTiffyB
    BBCTiffyB Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I'm doing Insanity. I will be starting my 4th week tomorrow. I did my second Fit test last Sunday and improved quite a bit at every exercise which was exciting. You look great! I've never tried any of the beach body workouts besides Insanity, but I would like to try P90X sometime.

LOL, I read this after I sent you the message =)

4th week?! that's awesome! I love my hybrid and think I may go straight Insanity next round or change the current schedule a little =)

Which is your favorite workout? Mine is Cardio Power & Resistance =)

KPP
    ~Tiffany
  • UrbanRunner81
    UrbanRunner81 Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    I have been doing Charlean Extreme for awhile now. Well now just the weigh lifting dvds. I do my own cardio.
  • BBCTiffyB
    Options
    I have been doing Charlean Extreme for awhile now. Well now just the weigh lifting dvds. I do my own cardio.

Nice! I've heard AWESOME things about ChaLEAN extreme and might give that a shot too! I know plenty of women who do a CL/P90X Hybrid . . . hummmmmmmm =)

How long have you been doing the program?
  • UrbanRunner81
    Options
    I think since December of last year. I have done the whole a bunch of times now. I really like Charlene. She is fantastic and shows really good technique. She really got me to love lifting weights.
    I think I might be switching it up and get p90x for the winter or maybe the new p90x2.
  • mcdonl
    mcdonl Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I love P90X and MFP makes the eating plan easy to manage!

I am done with week 2 and cannot wait to weigh in at work Monday!!
  • glfprncs2
    glfprncs2 Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    I've done P90X, P90X+, Insanity, ChaLean Extreme and am just finishing up Asylum. Next up will be a CLX/Asylum hybrid.
  • BBCTiffyB
    Options
    I think since December of last year. I have done the whole a bunch of times now. I really like Charlene. She is fantastic and shows really good technique. She really got me to love lifting weights.
    I think I might be switching it up and get p90x for the winter or maybe the new p90x2.

Nice! I am seriously thinking of trying ChaLEAN now LOL. I will have about 60 days inbetween this round and when P90X2 comes out =) Maybe I can do a CLX/Insanity/P90X hybrid LOL.

Looking into adding some One on Ones too =)

KPP!
  • BBCTiffyB
    Options
    I love P90X and MFP makes the eating plan easy to manage!

I am done with week 2 and cannot wait to weigh in at work Monday!!

yay for week 2! =)

I know, I don't know what I would do without MFP!!! =)

KPP
  • BBCTiffyB
    Options
    I've done P90X, P90X+, Insanity, ChaLean Extreme and am just finishing up Asylum. Next up will be a CLX/Asylum hybrid.

DAMN! You go girl! I am debating on what to do for the 60 days after this round and before P90X2! Some sort of hybrid. I have heard awesome things about CLX, Asylum, and P90X+ =) I am looking into some One on Ones too! I hear the Fountain of Youth Yoga is only 45 min long and a little more intense, so that is def on my list =)

You think you might go for P90x2? lol
  • Iffer75
    Iffer75 Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    I have done 2 rounds of P90X, 1 round of Insanity, 1 1/2 rounds of TurboFire and I am now on the end of week 1 of Insanity Asylum. I am kinda interested in doing the P90X/Asylum hybrid when I am done with this first round. A little more weight training added into the mix sounds good. I am also a runner, so I will need to squeeze some running in there somewhere. :bigsmile:
  • UrbanRunner81
    Options
    how do you go about mixing the work-outs? Very interested doing so once I get p90x. Man insanity looks fantastic, too! I have a few turbo jam work-outs, too. I'd love to do turbofire, too. lol
  • BBCTiffyB
    Options
    I have done 2 rounds of P90X, 1 round of Insanity, 1 1/2 rounds of TurboFire and I am now on the end of week 1 of Insanity Asylum. I am kinda interested in doing the P90X/Asylum hybrid when I am done with this first round. A little more weight training added into the mix sounds good. I am also a runner, so I will need to squeeze some running in there somewhere. :bigsmile:

Damn! you go! Keep up the awesome work! I love having other people who are in the same "fitness group" that I am in =) It makes for "easier" conversation and tip/advice asking . . . lol . . . if that made any sense LOL

KPP!
  • BBCTiffyB
    Options
    how do you go about mixing the work-outs? Very interested doing so once I get p90x. Man insanity looks fantastic, too! I have a few turbo jam work-outs, too. I'd love to do turbofire, too. lol

Right now I am doing a hybrid schedule I found on the beach body web site, but my husband and I were just talking and have decided to modify the next phase to what we like. Beach Body has some awesome schedules already for a bunch of different hybrids, or you can go through and basically pick and choose your favorites. It is def easier when you have completely done both workouts, so you personally know what you will and will not do, and what worked better for you. PlyoX worked so much better for my tushy than Insanity Plyo did. So we are switching back to that, but LOVE Insanity Pure Cardio, so that is staying in on Sat.

Also, the message boards on the TBB web site have lists upon lists of hybrid schedules that others have done. Also, the people in my FB group have a few schedules they have done or are doing =)

We are thinking for next round doing P90X/Insanity/One on One, this will only be a 60 day round since it's only to hold us over until P90X2 comes out =)

Have you thought about adding more than two in your hybrid?
  • BBCTiffyB
    Options
    Well it's Rest Day for me today! Then Phase 2 Round 2 of my P90X / Insanity Hybrid starts tomorrow! Man I missed my Phase 2 workouts =)

Goals for the week:
    1. Up the intensity of each workout
    2. No more eating after 7pm
    3. Only "good" carbs allowed (up to 100g)
    4. One salad per day a MUST
    5. One Shakeology a day a MUST
    6. Make at least one person smile per day =)

What are all of your schedules next week? What are your goals for the week!

~KPP
    Tiffany
  • bobbybdoe
    bobbybdoe Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Great job! Did the P90X/Insanity Hybrid during summer. Currently on my 7th day of Insanity (without P90X in it). Good luck! :)
  • BBCTiffyB
    Options
    Great job! Did the P90X/Insanity Hybrid during summer. Currently on my 7th day of Insanity (without P90X in it). Good luck! :)

Thank you! And good luck on your Insanity journey! Are you going to be doing P90X2??? =) There are a bunch of us starting the same time in Jan!
  • Iffer75
    Options
    Damn! you go! Keep up the awesome work! I love having other people who are in the same "fitness group" that I am in =) It makes for "easier" conversation and tip/advice asking . . . lol . . . if that made any sense LOL

KPP!

Yes it does, I agree. :bigsmile:
  • Iffer75
    Options
    We are thinking for next round doing P90X/Insanity/One on One, this will only be a 60 day round since it's only to hold us over until P90X2 comes out =)

Have you thought about adding more than two in your hybrid?

I never thought of putting more than 2 together, but I can see how that would be fun. Talk about muscle confusion, maybe even brain confusion if you don't put it down on paper. LOL You will definitely need to let us know how it works for you. :bigsmile:
  • Iffer75
    Options
    Well it's Rest Day for me today! Then Phase 2 Round 2 of my P90X / Insanity Hybrid starts tomorrow! Man I missed my Phase 2 workouts =)

Goals for the week:
    1. Up the intensity of each workout
    2. No more eating after 7pm
    3. Only "good" carbs allowed (up to 100g)
    4. One salad per day a MUST
    5. One Shakeology a day a MUST
    6. Make at least one person smile per day =)

What are all of your schedules next week? What are your goals for the week!

~KPP
    Tiffany

You have great goals for the week. That is a great way to break it down.

I am on week 2 of Asylum, so my goals are:

1. 1 Shakeology a day (yummy)
    2. Bring the intensity up a notch
    3. Lose another pound
    4. Feel more confident in myself

Let's have a great week. :bigsmile: