How many Steps to you do a day on your fitness tracker

Options
2»

Replies

• cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    As long as I get in my morning dog walk, which is most of the time, I'm usually somewhere between 10K-12K depending on if I'm WFH or working in the office. I have a desk job, so if I miss my morning walk I can easily have only around 2500 steps by the time I close up shop, especially if I'm WFH...I tend to get more steps in when I'm actually in person in the office as I have to walk further to go to the bathroom, or I need to go talk to a colleague, or go see someone on a different floor, etc.

I don't really strive for any more than that as for me personally, it becomes a point of diminishing returns and would eat into other exercise, workouts, and recreational activities that I enjoy, most of which aren't step based. I cycle quite a bit and wouldn't personally want to give that up, or give up time in the weight room just so I could get more steps in.
  • mpkpbk2015
    mpkpbk2015 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    Yes Lietechi I was talking about your graph it's very detailed. I have been going up and down the stairs and around my whole house for about an hour since it's in the 20's outside trying to get my steps in today. Taking a break right now. Will get back at it in a few.
  • Lietchi
    Lietchi Posts: 6,174 Member
    Options
    I have to say I really like my Garmin, loads of stats and graphs in the app, not just for steps 🙂
  • mpkpbk2015
    Options
    Lietchi wrote: »
    I have to say I really like my Garmin, loads of stats and graphs in the app, not just for steps 🙂

Sounds really cool. I am a visual person and love graphs and like to see the stats laid out graphically.
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    Options
    I have the health tracker app on my phone. This is my graph from last week.
    jp1dsdxc34he.png
  • mpkpbk2015
    Options
    I have the health tracker app on my phone. This is my graph from last week.
    jp1dsdxc34he.png

Impressive - I like the stars - you rock. I did 12,875 today going to bed now. Whew and that was a stretch from my 10,000 found new energy today. Building to 15,000
  • jdbly3373
    jdbly3373 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    mpkpbk2015 wrote: »
    How many steps a day do you do on your fitness tracker? And do you track anything else with the device ? e.g. heart rate, sleep, etc.

Not usually the same every day. I try for 7000-9000
  • mpkpbk2015
    Options
    jdbly3373 wrote: »
    mpkpbk2015 wrote: »
    How many steps a day do you do on your fitness tracker? And do you track anything else with the device ? e.g. heart rate, sleep, etc.

Not usually the same every day. I try for 7000-9000

Thanks for your input, have a great day. Try and stay warm it's cold all over.🌹