Question for the ladies...

Options
I know this might be a little ridiculous but...
As I've gained weight in the past year my breast size has gone up a full cup! I'm absolutely loving it, and I'm wondering if I'm going to lose it all when I lose the weight I've gained...& is there any way to prevent it?

Have any of you had a similar experience, or could help me with some feedback?

Replies

• piezoeyjune
    piezoeyjune Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I think that if youve gained and its gone up also then, most likely, when you lose it will go down.

Sorry.

When I gained mine stayed the same (same when Ive lost in the past).

Good luck tho...
  • Nerdy_Rose
    Nerdy_Rose Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    My boobs are down from a DD to a D since I lose weight. I like it though.
  • ndwelch
    Options
    Mine definitely go up when I gain and go down when I lose. No way around it. Sorry.
  • kportelli70
    Options
    Normally when you lose weight you also lose it in the chest but I had the opposite thing happen to me. I was a 36C and now that its cooling down I'm starting to wear shirts with a bra instead of tank top and I got measured at Victorias Secret and I am a 36DD now. I said seriously? I had 2 different ladies measure me and sure enough 36DD. LOL
  • aoney
    aoney Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    The same thing happened to me. But since I've lost about 30 lbs my boobs have lost some. It really sucks but I'd rather be slimmer and have smaller boobs than chucky with big boobs. I went from a C to D back to C.
  • mermx
    mermx Posts: 976
    Options
    I`ve lost weight but my cup size has stayed the same...but I have bought a smaller size for around the under breast area.
  • Samantha0905
    Options
    I went up a full cup at 20 and no matter my weight they stay the same. I see your 19 so you either had a growth spurt and they will stay or it was because you gained weight and you will lose them as you lose weight. Guess you will find out soon enough!
  • springtrio
    springtrio Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Probably. Go buy yourself a new set. I am ;)
  • jenny95662
    jenny95662 Posts: 997 Member
    Options
    mine went from a c to a smallllllllll B lol
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    I'm a DD. The smallest they get is a D regardless of my weight loss.

Everyone is really individual when it comes to their titties, i'm sorry to say. No way to tell. Unless you let me touch them... then maybe.
  • androidhelen27
    Options
    you could always try adding exercises to your regime, particularly push-ups & other chest exercises, they may not stop any size loss in the way of fat but they'll help keep them in good shape!!
  • leomom72
    leomom72 Posts: 1,797 Member
    Options
    they say its fat in there, so yes, it will go down some..it makes me sad too, but there is nothing to do unless you opt for implants:laugh: good luck, and i think i am going to need a lift when i am done with this journey to make mine look semi normal again..LoL
  • surfrgrl1
    surfrgrl1 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    what goes up, must come down.. yah, I think its probably true for most of us gals, and probably true for the guy with b**bs too.
  • emj1978
    Options
    It's usually my band size that changes size when I gain/lose weight...only time i experienced a cup increase was when I was nursing my babies and as soon as I was done it was gone! lol
  • chelsealiz8
    Options
    Naturally I lose weight in my bust FIRST! It's an unfortunate thing!!!
  • raheann
    Options
    You really want your body to be proportional, so if you were going to lose the weight you've gained, most likely you'll see your chest size drop back down to where it's supposed to naturally be. It'd be nice if we can pick and choose our spots though, huh!
  • Rikki444
    Rikki444 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Hate to burst your bubble..... but as someone already posted on here... what goes up must come down. The more I run... the smaller my boobs get! It's cruel and mean.... but that's what happens. :ohwell: Although, you may keep yours (shrug)... sranger things have happened! :wink:
  • mermaidrhirhi
    mermaidrhirhi Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Thanks all so much for the info. I'm a C right now and absolutely loving it, definitely don't want to go back down to a B. Hopefully it was just a natural growth spurt more so than the weight gain, and I'll keep my size a bit!

& about the implants, If I do decide that route, I'd probably wait till after children.
  • kmcrey87
    kmcrey87 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I was a full C/small D when I was 45lbs. heavier. I was a small B after the weight loss(I swear the first five pounds came right from my boobs!). I ended up getting breast augmentation to become a full C again. I do know some people that weight loss did not affect their cup size, but I know more people that it has affected!
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    To those of you wishing they were bigger and wouldn't lose as you lose...

Small boobies are a thing of beauty. Seriously...
    Audrey Hepburn
    Kate Hudson
    Debra Messing
    Gwen Stephanie
    Keira Knightly
    Lara Flynn Boyle
    Mena Suvari
    Milla Jovovich

Embrace your tiny tamales. If you are thin with big knockin' sweater meat, it makes all of you look "bigger" and not always a good thing. Love with that good Lord/Buddha/Whatever gave you.

That being said, if they've deflated and dropped to your navel, for the love of God enjoy the surgery. Some day, I hope to put righty back into the position she belongs, that insubordinate b*tch.