My Running NSV.

Options
2»

Replies

• sanura
    sanura Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!!! isn't it an awesome feeling! i just did my first 5km run last week. part of what helped me keep going was imagining myself at home putting it on my status!
  • I started running about a year and a half ago and it's the best feeling ever just to be able to run. Are you planning on completing a 5K race? If so, you will love the feeling of crossing the finish line. Even if you don't win, or you come in last, you still completed a feat that many people never do. A great running quote for you "No matter how fast or slow you're going, you're still lapping all of the people sitting on the couch." :)
  • prettyfitchick
    prettyfitchick Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    Great job I got my 3 min run coming this gives me motivation to push thru it I am little nervous about it
  • Nikkiham520
    Nikkiham520 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Way to go! What an awesome feeling that is!
  • EricMurano
    EricMurano Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! I liken doing C25K as doing a magic trick. You start thinking it's impossible then before you know it you're running non stop for the amount of time it would take to watch an episode of the Big Bang Theory!
  • Cccaroline
    Cccaroline Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Isn't c25k fantastic :bigsmile: Congratulations on your achievement, sounds like you are having a great time, and it just gets better and better!! Keep running everyone :smile:
  • robmaguire1
    Options
    I felt the exact same way you did. Congrats. Wait until you cross the finish line of your first 5k race :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!