Chisulo FF CLOSED GROUP (Sept. Challenge-Week Two)

Options
2»

Replies

• FitMama2013
    FitMama2013 Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    I'm reporting my first mission failed since August 1st :( I stayed under calories, logged, and drank my water yesterday, but last night while I was doing my circuit of the Bushman (I do 5 rounds of 10-20 reps per exercise, however many are required) I thought I was going to throw up. I think I did the workout too soon after dinner (it had been 1.5 hours) and I just felt so ill I couldn't keep going. So I stopped after 2.5 rounds, halfway short of completion for the day. I'm sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • ivygirl328
    Options
    Emily, don't beat yourself up about it! We are here to support each other, not berate you for missing a point. We have all missed a point (or two) throughout this challenge, but together as a group we are strong. Take it as a lesson learned and move on.

I hope that you are feeling better and are ready to bring it today! Go Chisulo!
  • fitmommy2012
    fitmommy2012 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Challenges Complete for today and yesterday, though they were just the regular challenges...sorry guys...its been a SUPER busy week for me....I am hoping to have a breathing chance next week! WOW!

All things complete so far this week, food diary, under calorie goal, water intake, exercise...just havent been able to log as much as I would like to! :frown: Hope that you are all doing well and keeping up with things!! :bigsmile:
  • ivygirl328
    Options
    I don't think I posted, but my missions are complete. I was too excited about doing the 5k's. I plan on getting another one in today. Woo Hoo!! Go Team!

Tomorrow I am going to attempt Zumba. My nine year old daughter is going to kick my butt, but it will be fun to do it with her. She's looking forward to it.
  • ivygirl328
    Options
    36:30! That's 3 - 5k's in the books for me this week!
  • FitMama2013
    Options
    Ivy - you're a BEAST!!! 3 X 5Ks this week??? you are more than pulling your weight! And a personal thank you from me about my "failure" the other night - I appreciated the kind words because I did feel terribly about quitting!

Mission accomplished for Thursday 9/8 and so far today - trying to tell myself I want to go swim after work, and it's not working hahaha...

Have a good weekend everyone!
  • FitMama2013
    Options
    Mission accomplished for Friday and Saturday - I didn't get in any extra 5Ks this week. Sorry y'all :( But I did do bushman series every day (but Wednesday when I stopped halfway through) and got in my water and stayed under calories.

Set a new goal to be under 200 by Thanksgiving - 13lbs away and I think I can do it. Y'all are a big help!!
  • IRIST9975
    IRIST9975 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Mission Accomplished for Thursday and Friday. Sorry took off Saturday. Too much celebrating and still paying for it today. Will be back on my game tomorrow.
  • ivygirl328
    Options
    My Saturday was good, but can I just say that Zumba and I do not mesh. Must be because I am very uncoordinated. I'm actually looking forward to the weigh in tomorrow morning. Hope I didn't just curse myself!
  • FitMama2013
    Options
    mission accomplished Sunday and Monday! I'm worn out already and it's just Tuesday...will be traveling this weekend to Baltimore so I need to be sure I'm on my game during the first part of the week!
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    Day 2 – 2 sets of 15 swimmer presses, 2 sets of 15 wood chops, 2 sets of 21’s, 2 sets of 15 lawnmowers DONE!!!

Walked 1.50 miles yesterday! :)