Myfitnesspal

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

‘Ladies put your lipstick up’ ~ makeup selfies

Replies

• FabulousFantasticFiftyFabulousFantasticFifty Member Posts: 191,191 Member Member Posts: 191,191 Member
    I dont put lipstick on often but here is one with my sweet potato

9yuz3kqrsg2b.jpg

Both Beautiful!!! 💕😍
    I may be partial ... but Red lipstick suits you!!! Absolutely! 💋
  • LoveyCharLoveyChar Member Posts: 3,316 Member Member Posts: 3,316 Member
    LoveyChar wrote: »
    Was going to throw this in the hands thread but I like the lipstick, too! Old selfie again, five years ago! I need to get my glow back... Sad that all I have is old selfies... Nonetheless...
    gcgec979ign8.jpg

I need this nail color, I love green nails! Planning to go green and purple for Mardi Gras next week.

That sounds fun!!!

9yuz3kqrsg2b.jpg

Very pretty...
    WandRsmom wrote: »
    0bphjwn7q9gp.png
    izxiso5v1xbb.png
    I am not that big one wearing make up with the exception of mascara. I wear it daily but every so often I like to mix it up. I think these two turned out pretty well. Love an *almost* nude lip.
    0bphjwn7q9gp.png
    izxiso5v1xbb.png
    I am not that big one wearing make up with the exception of mascara. I wear it daily but every so often I like to mix it up. I think these two turned out pretty well. Love an *almost* nude lip.

So pretty, I think the lipstick compliments your big blue eyes perfectly!
  • SunnyBunBun79SunnyBunBun79 Member Posts: 2,087 Member Member Posts: 2,087 Member

9yuz3kqrsg2b.jpg

Both Beautiful!!! 💕😍
    I may be partial ... but Red lipstick suits you!!! Absolutely! 💋

Thank you🥰 💕💕💕💕💕 and also @lisamestiza2021 @LoveyChar
  • MaltedTeaMaltedTea Member, Premium Posts: 6,047 Member Member, Premium Posts: 6,047 Member

9yuz3kqrsg2b.jpg

This is such a nice snap of you both! It could be framed 😍
  • MaltedTeaMaltedTea Member, Premium Posts: 6,047 Member Member, Premium Posts: 6,047 Member
    0bphjwn7q9gp.png
    izxiso5v1xbb.png

They absolutely turn out well. And the nude lipstick suits you!!
  • GymGoddessGoalsGymGoddessGoals Member Posts: 2,112 Member Member Posts: 2,112 Member
    LaneaJ wrote: »
    Morning Lovely Ladies. Do y'all have any suggestions for dark circles under the eyes, aside from traditional concealer techniques? I have very light skin and have inherited dark circles that are becoming more pronounced the older I get. Today is a good day, but some days the struggle can be real. LoL! Thanks in advance, y'all always give great advice.

bezhs52z1z7l.jpg

Try an eye cream with caffeine and vitamin c:

KIEHL'S SINCE 1851 Powerful-Strength Dark Circle Reducing Vitamin C Eye Serum
    KIEHL'S SINCE 1851 Eye Fuel
    DERMA E No-Dark-Circle Perfecting Eye Cream

I only recommend brands that I have used. I like these and use them regularly.

• fstricklfstrickl Member Posts: 859 Member Member Posts: 859 Member
    Morning Lovely Ladies. Do y'all have any suggestions for dark circles under the eyes, aside from traditional concealer techniques? I have very light skin and have inherited dark circles that are becoming more pronounced the older I get. Today is a good day, but some days the struggle can be real. LoL! Thanks in advance, y'all always give great advice.

bezhs52z1z7l.jpg

Beautiful eyes! Hardly any darkness under them!
    But if you are looking, I second @GymGoddessGoals of eye cream with caffeine and vit C.

Origins GinZing eye cream is supposed to be good too, I’ve used the day cream from this line but not the eye cream. It’s light and refreshing.

bezhs52z1z7l.jpg

You are very, very pretty and I struggle to see dark under eye circles...

I haven't worn any under eye dark circle cover up in a year. But when I was, it was a yellowish Physician's Formula concealer. Looking back, though, now I see a bright yellow, unflattering hugh under my eyes in photographs. I would have been better off with the dark under eye circles...

Correction: Hue, not hugh! 🤦
    edited February 16
  • GymGoddessGoalsGymGoddessGoals Member Posts: 2,112 Member Member Posts: 2,112 Member
    LoveyChar wrote: »

bezhs52z1z7l.jpg

You are very, very pretty and I struggle to see dark under eye circles...

I haven't worn any under eye dark circle cover up in a year. But when I was, it was a yellowish Physician's Formula concealer. Looking back, though, now I see a bright yellow, unflattering hugh under my eyes in photographs. I would have been better off with the dark under eye circles...

Correction: Hue, not hugh! 🤦

Dark circle color correction is usually red/pink not yellow. Try color correction then apply concealer or foundation.
  • MelG7777MelG7777 Member Posts: 10,684 Member Member Posts: 10,684 Member
    0bphjwn7q9gp.png
    izxiso5v1xbb.png

I love your face. Both pics. Sorry if that’s creepy.🤩
    edited February 17
    Just FYI, Ulta has a huge sale on lashes.

Also I got a new moisturizer that I am head over heels in love with.
    Morning Waterdrop Cream by Soroci
    Its a literal glow up in a tub.
  • WandRsmomWandRsmom Member Posts: 253 Member Member Posts: 253 Member
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    0bphjwn7q9gp.png
    izxiso5v1xbb.png

I love your face. Both pics. Sorry if that’s creepy.🤩

Thank you ☺️☺️
  • rheddmobilerheddmobile Member Posts: 6,391 Member Member Posts: 6,391 Member

I got some Lycomato Super Restorative sleeping mask by Soroci in an Ipsy bag and fell in love with it. Used it all the week my in-laws were staying with me and it was like a magic extra six hours of sleep each night! Will have to try the morning cream.

I got some Lycomato Super Restorative sleeping mask by Soroci in an Ipsy bag and fell in love with it. Used it all the week my in-laws were staying with me and it was like a magic extra six hours of sleep each night! Will have to try the morning cream.

I'm very impressed with the whole line.
  • MelG7777MelG7777 Member Posts: 10,684 Member Member Posts: 10,684 Member
    wjdna8uxs567.jpeg

Pre-Covid LOL now I live in leggings and a hat lol

You are SUCH a beautiful woman!😍😍