Options

Replies

• LoveyChar
    LoveyChar Posts: 4,335 Member
    Options
    tams_89 wrote: »
    6kc8tqlvaxev.jpg
    I got a new fibre Mascara and I like it

Really pretty lipstick but I love your smooth, backwards curls too!
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,010 Member
    Options
    My look for yesterday. I love this look it’s easy and simple and for me that’s great.
    dnv9ga6omkp9.jpeg

You have such pretty eyes! Nice lip color too. 😊
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    My look for yesterday. I love this look it’s easy and simple and for me that’s great.

You have such pretty eyes! Nice lip color too. 😊

ikr?! I'm still amazed at the precision of the eyeliner 😱

• LoveyChar
    LoveyChar Posts: 4,335 Member
    Options
    dnv9ga6omkp9.jpeg

Very, very pretty...
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    Options
    @punksprincess88 ok we all need to know this lipstick... please share.

@tams_89 that definitely looks like the right foundation for you. please share.
  • MaltedTea
    Options

It's from the body shop 😊
    t9osk4zygmdj.jpg

Clay? It's not for exfoliating or hair masks anymore! Smart, really. And, that application looks flawless on you, @tams_89
  • GymGoddessGoals
    Options
    @punksprincess88 ok we all need to know this lipstick... please share.

@tams_89 that definitely looks like the right foundation for you. please share.

It's from the body shop 😊t9osk4zygmdj.jpg

Oh wow, I didn't know they had a makeup line. I will have to check that out.
    MaltedTea wrote: »

It's from the body shop 😊
    t9osk4zygmdj.jpg

Clay? It's not for exfoliating or hair masks anymore! Smart, really. And, that application looks flawless on you, @tams_89

Tarte has a clay makeup line as well.
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,010 Member
    Options
    I don’t know if it’s like this company-wide but the Kohl’s here has all their Lorac makeup 50% off. I was able to get two of my favorite lipglosses there. Well, a couple of each. I think they’re going to stop selling it. Just FYI.
  • NorthStar77
    NorthStar77 Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    JessBbody wrote: »
    OK, forgive me, I'm too chickensh!t to put my whole face up here but I really wanted to contribute because I ❤️ makeup.

So I've got half a face and a mani I did that I was really proud of. It was when "caviar nails" were all the rage and someone gave me this lovely kit for Christmas.

Also these pics are old.

5nz2ixrpnk3e.jpeg
    8wosjjji1a4d.jpeg

Your nails remind me of a nobbly nobbly ice cream! ;)
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    OK, forgive me, I'm too chickensh!t to put my whole face up here but I really wanted to contribute because I ❤️ makeup.

So I've got half a face and a mani I did that I was really proud of. It was when "caviar nails" were all the rage and someone gave me this lovely kit for Christmas.

Also these pics are old.

5nz2ixrpnk3e.jpeg
    8wosjjji1a4d.jpeg

You should share your entire face Beautiful!!! 😊
  • MaltedTea
    Options

Also these pics are old.

5nz2ixrpnk3e.jpeg
    8wosjjji1a4d.jpeg

Is this a "smoky eye" effect? Whatever it's called, it looks great!
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    This is an old one but since we were talking about false eyelashes I thought I’d post it - this is me after taking my wig off following a mod-themed party last year. My white matte lippy did NOT hold up! But my gigantic eyelashes stayed on! I was going for a “mod dolly” look with really heavy lashes and they bugged me less than I thought they would.

ocnnzz8qxnno.jpeg

Soooo Pretty! I have never in my lifetime been able to apply those darned eyelashes where they looked even or even looked good! 😟 Nice job Beautiful!!! 😍
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    Your ladies are all so gorgeous.
    I'm rethinking this make-up thing. I've always been the 'natural look' IOW lazy about makeup for myself but after seeing myself in a video dd sent me, well it's not a pretty sight. :( Not sure where/when all those wrinkles came from.
  • Yoshiboobs
    Yoshiboobs Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies! I’m back with this app and saw this post! I’m struggling these days and my goals are to get strong again and build muscle back from being ill. I’ll post my glam selfie! Love seeing all your beautiful faces, even if some were of a clown 😂rujhnkkm6jz2.jpeg

Love the lip color and your necklace
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Options
    LaneaJ wrote: »
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    LaneaJ wrote: »
    Hey y'all. I'm new and have been enjoying all the posts around the forum. Y'all crack me up! I thought why not jump in the deep end with my first selfie. My everyday is a very natural look.
    ux5z1yawt7z5.jpg

Too late - now you’ve checked in - you’ll be here forever... and welcome to chit chat

Thanks. So you're saying I can check out anytime I like but never leave? LoL! Great now that song is stuck in my head!

jk1bqdr3pczx.gif
  • GymGoddessGoals
    Options
    FYI: Morphe is having a 50% off sale on most of their brush sets.