Looking for fitness and diet partner: Age 18-25

Hi, I’m 21 uni student from south east England. Looking for an online motivational partner. I am into running and want to start calculating my food intake to have a calorie deficit. My goal is skinny. Please reach out if you want to buddy up.

Replies

• MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Hi there and welcome to the MFP forum 👋🏿

There's quite a few post-secondary folks here (right up to people balancing exercise, nutrition and their PhD thesis 😱)! I'm sure you'll bump into them in active threads.

So that your eventual motivation partner or MFP friends can be helpful to you, have you a clear definition of what skinny looks/feels like for your personal goals?

• AstraL12
    AstraL12 Posts: 47 Member
    I'm south east england.. But I'm over 25 😂
  • TiahaJ
    TiahaJ Posts: 2 Member
    Hi! I'm not in South England, but I'm 22! 😅
  • bhavyax13
    bhavyax13 Posts: 2 Member
    Hi, I’m 21 uni student from south east England. Looking for an online motivational partner. I am into running and want to start calculating my food intake to have a calorie deficit. My goal is skinny. Please reach out if you want to buddy up.

Hi, I am 18 and i have recently started using MFP. My goal is to lose weight and be able to run a particular area in my locality. Let me know if you want to continue talking and talk about stuff. I am new to it and i am looking someone too who can guide me and motivate me.