The NEW selfie thread with no rules

Options

Replies

• Miss_Chiev0us_
    Miss_Chiev0us_ Posts: 2,208 Member
    Options
    ^^^ disagrees like the one above especially in selfie threads makes my blood boil, Seriously, I don't understand. How low must a person be to make people feel like that about themselves. It really costs nothing to be kind and it also costs nothing to just keep scrolling if you don't like what you see.

I agree, I don’t understand why some people spread negativity. If someone is feeling good in their body why try to bring them down. And to the person who put a disagree ... your beautiful and your loved!

• DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,239 Member
    Options
    ^^^ disagrees like the one above especially in selfie threads makes my blood boil, Seriously, I don't understand. How low must a person be to make people feel like that about themselves. It really costs nothing to be kind and it also costs nothing to just keep scrolling if you don't like what you see.

The only thing I can think of and hope is that someone using the mobile app, accidently hits the dislike button. At least I hope.
  • Miss_Chiev0us_
    Options
    DWBalboa wrote: »

The only thing I can think of and hope is that someone using the mobile app, accidently hits the dislike button. At least I hope.

Maybe for her... but as for me, just seems like a few people just hate me. That's ok..

It just shows how ugly that person is on the inside. It would be awesome if these reactions weren't anonymous. Bet that would change a LOT around here.

Would probably find another way to try to hurt me. Maybe if they walked a mile in my shoes they wouldn't intentionally try to hurt my feelings. Oh well, going to move on with my day now 😊
  • Miss_Chiev0us_
    edited February 2021
    Options

I agree and I also feel like an "insightful" on a selfie is like a huge middle finger.

I get those too, actually, I get the insightfuls on most my posts. Probably from people that don't even know me or think they know me because of assumptions
  • Miss_Chiev0us_
    Options

Maybe for her... but as for me, just seems like a few people just hate me. That's ok..

Report it to admin they can see who’s being malicious and deal with them, they delt with the ones that were doing it to mine 👍

I did that in the past but I don't even bother doing that anymore.

I remember thinking that, that’s why I left the forums for a few years, I was way too sensitive for strangers to be putting me all in my feels. I enjoy seeing/reading your posts, haters gonna hate no matter what you do 😂😝🤷🏼‍♀️♥️

It's made me leave often 😅
    J_NY_Z wrote: »

A person like you who has been through so much does not deserve such yreatment. I will form a possee and hunt down those who do not like you. Anyone else in?

That's sweet ❤ no use for that tho 😂 like I said, it's probably just people who know nothing about me, people I've hurt (that I didn't want to) and maybe people who just don't like my sometimes twisted sense of humor 🤣
  • bishopjulia
    bishopjulia Posts: 205 Member
    Options

The only thing I can think of and hope is that someone using the mobile app, accidently hits the dislike button. At least I hope. [/quote]

I think you are absolutely stunning my dear!! 🥰🥰
  • Mama_runs_slow
    Mama_runs_slow Posts: 1,078 Member
    edited February 2021
    Options
    x4dp4kn81xpa.jpg

Amazing progress!!
  • DWBalboa
    Options

Well now this I disagree with. Who could possibly hate you?
    I get it though, I see a few on mine and I just move on past it.
    Hope that you have a wonderful day.
  • DWBalboa
    Options

It just shows how ugly that person is on the inside. It would be awesome if these reactions weren't anonymous. Bet that would change a LOT around here.

YES! I wonder why the site keeps it like that?
  • DWBalboa
    Options
    8uqkdghbpfz7.jpeg

Wish I was running instead of being in the office...

Looking amazing as always Mel. Hope that you can get your run in later today.
    Have a wonderful day.
  • Mama_runs_slow
    Mama_runs_slow Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    8uqkdghbpfz7.jpeg

Wish I was running instead of being in the office...

Looking amazing as always Mel. Hope that you can get your run in later today.
    Have a wonderful day.

Thanks Bello.. only 6 hours until I get to run... lol
  • coreyfalen
    coreyfalen Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    cgadwagy6sr7.jpeg
    Happy Monday

Beautiful! Never believe anyone that makes you feel/think otherwise!