The Mom Bod: Leg Edition

Options

Replies

• KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,558 Member
    Options
    5ofseven wrote: »
    Firstly... Mel, you make taking sexy leg shots so easy! It isn't!

Secondly... When you're 6' tall and mostly leg, it's really hard to fit them all into the pic.

Thirdly... I'd kill to have the definition that some of you amazing ladies have in your quads! Wow. Just so epic.

4gei1ez09xtj.jpg

jeuc6acmk9c5.jpg

as99xl51zwr0.jpg

something something scratching post ❤️

I’m so confused how did you get a third pic 😱😍😍😍

Haha I cropped my wall pic and added before the time elapsed. 😊
  • KickassAmazon76
    Options
    You all are so funny..... Ok ok here was my latest leg day post 🙈. One day I’ll wear something other than gym clothes and actually get dressed up, but not today 🤣

l2fccuc8ta0c.jpeg

That definition though! Seriously badass! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️
  • Minion_training_program
    Minion_training_program Posts: 13,363 Member
    Options
    Show us your legs!

THANK YOU! for making this thread
    Options
    WandRsmom wrote: »
    Ooooh ooooh can I join??
    5kxhbee1ggq7.png
    ysxfp51n8max.png

1prta427p8u9.png

WAUWZA!

kfpyw14f4chv.gif
  • kamala1012
    kamala1012 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    You all are so funny..... Ok ok here was my latest leg day post 🙈. One day I’ll wear something other than gym clothes and actually get dressed up, but not today 🤣

l2fccuc8ta0c.jpeg

Thank you 😁 You're a bad a** 💪
    edited February 2021
    Options

l2fccuc8ta0c.jpeg

And the crowd goes wild....!!!

PS what is the tattoo? Looks arabic from my screen, but could be wrong
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options

l2fccuc8ta0c.jpeg

Worth the wait for sure 😍
  • 5ofseven
    5ofseven Posts: 791 Member
    Options

l2fccuc8ta0c.jpeg

pd7aduqsdvht.gif
  • Miss_Chiev0us_
    Miss_Chiev0us_ Posts: 2,208 Member
    Options

l2fccuc8ta0c.jpeg

mv6qhoa9kmei.gif
  • 5ofseven
    5ofseven Posts: 791 Member
    Options

l2fccuc8ta0c.jpeg

"skirt hem here for greatest effect"
  • jennacole12
    jennacole12 Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    kamala1012 wrote: »

l2fccuc8ta0c.jpeg

Thank you 🙈 funniest thing is when I started my weight loss journey I wouldn’t even call it that bc I was too scared I would fail and not be able to do it. I remember saying my goal is just to be a little healthier 😂 I think that knocks away some of my badassness, but I appreciate it!!!!

l2fccuc8ta0c.jpeg

🤣 it actually isn’t it says “strength isn’t what you can do it’s overcoming what you thought you couldn’t” the script is very long and dainty so it does sort of look like that from far away,

l2fccuc8ta0c.jpeg

Thank you so much ☺️☺️
    Options
    kamala1012 wrote: »

l2fccuc8ta0c.jpeg

Thank you 🙈 funniest thing is when I started my weight loss journey I wouldn’t even call it that bc I was too scared I would fail and not be able to do it. I remember saying my goal is just to be a little healthier 😂 I think that knocks away some of my badassness, but I appreciate it!!!!

l2fccuc8ta0c.jpeg

🤣 it actually isn’t it says “strength isn’t what you can do it’s overcoming what you thought you couldn’t” the script is very long and dainty so it does sort of look like that from far away,

l2fccuc8ta0c.jpeg

Thank you so much ☺️☺️

Thanks, and i love the text, very powerfull !
  • jennacole12
    Options
    @jennacole12

SEE! You have super sexy, feminine, attractive legs. Look at the crowd go wild! ❤️
    096db996ddaf31f53271a3c253a17fea.gif

I actually got my first “you should stop now before you start to look like a man” comment so I feel like I’m finally headed in the right direction 😂🙄😝
  • jennacole12
    Options
    5ofseven wrote: »

l2fccuc8ta0c.jpeg

"skirt hem here for greatest effect"

Damn that would have been so much better!!!! Luckily, the quote I thought would go all the way around my leg only made it half way, so I got room to spare! 😂
  • jennacole12
    Options

l2fccuc8ta0c.jpeg

mv6qhoa9kmei.gif

Obsessed with that gif 🤣 right back at you beautiful ♥️
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options

l2fccuc8ta0c.jpeg

🤭 Strong AF!
  • WandRsmom
    WandRsmom Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Firstly... Mel, you make taking sexy leg shots so easy! It isn't!

Secondly... When you're 6' tall and mostly leg, it's really hard to fit them all into the pic.

Thirdly... I'd kill to have the definition that some of you amazing ladies have in your quads! Wow. Just so epic.

4gei1ez09xtj.jpg

jeuc6acmk9c5.jpg

as99xl51zwr0.jpg

Amazing;!
  • KickassAmazon76
    Options
    @jennacole12

SEE! You have super sexy, feminine, attractive legs. Look at the crowd go wild! ❤️
    096db996ddaf31f53271a3c253a17fea.gif

I actually got my first “you should stop now before you start to look like a man” comment so I feel like I’m finally headed in the right direction 😂🙄😝

Come! Let's go keep trying to look like men, together! 😂