The Mom Bod: Leg Edition

Replies

• WandRsmom
    WandRsmom Posts: 253 Member
    You all are so funny..... Ok ok here was my latest leg day post 🙈. One day I’ll wear something other than gym clothes and actually get dressed up, but not today 🤣

l2fccuc8ta0c.jpeg

Strong af and sexy!!
  • Minion_training_program
    Minion_training_program Posts: 13,357 Member
    WandRsmom wrote: »
    You all are so funny..... Ok ok here was my latest leg day post 🙈. One day I’ll wear something other than gym clothes and actually get dressed up, but not today 🤣

l2fccuc8ta0c.jpeg

Strong af and sexy!!

Said by the person with freakingly gorgeous calves
  • 5ofseven
    5ofseven Posts: 791 Member
    @jennacole12

SEE! You have super sexy, feminine, attractive legs. Look at the crowd go wild! ❤️
    096db996ddaf31f53271a3c253a17fea.gif

I actually got my first “you should stop now before you start to look like a man” comment so I feel like I’m finally headed in the right direction 😂🙄😝

What?! You look zero like a man. People are just...people. Ewwww.
  • coreyfalen
    coreyfalen Posts: 42 Member
    Amazing ladies!! Best thread yet hands down...or legs down.... :)
  • kamala1012
    kamala1012 Posts: 27 Member
    @jennacole12

SEE! You have super sexy, feminine, attractive legs. Look at the crowd go wild! ❤️

I actually got my first “you should stop now before you start to look like a man” comment so I feel like I’m finally headed in the right direction 😂🙄😝

No chance of you EVER looking like a man. Keep on keeping on !
  • jennacole12
    jennacole12 Posts: 1,167 Member
    5ofseven wrote: »
    @jennacole12

What?! You look zero like a man. People are just...people. Ewwww.
    kamala1012 wrote: »
    @jennacole12

No chance of you EVER looking like a man. Keep on keeping on !

Thank you both!!! It was by a complete stranger who just felt the need to come over to me at the gym and tell me he thought I had too much weight on the bar 🤯 I said “I appreciate your concern” nicely with a smile and all and that’s when he decided to tell me his opinion 🙄. I’m ok with it but it’s that opinionated crap, that I think scares others from going to the gym, so that part of it annoys me.
  • jennacole12
    jennacole12 Posts: 1,167 Member
    WandRsmom wrote: »

l2fccuc8ta0c.jpeg

Strong af and sexy!!

Thank you so much lady ♥️
  • J_NY_Z
    J_NY_Z Posts: 2,535 Member
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    I don’t mind having big legs, I like that but....I still have a lot of extra fat to lose. They are pretty strong though!

l8xckj26yi7x.jpeg
    vtplui8h0s3b.jpeg
    4yx92tznyadc.jpeg

*kitten*. Sorry the pics are so big! I think it’s because I screenshot them.

Je....
    Sus....
    C#!$T!!
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,002 Member
    Firstly... Mel, you make taking sexy leg shots so easy! It isn't!

Secondly... When you're 6' tall and mostly leg, it's really hard to fit them all into the pic.

Thirdly... I'd kill to have the definition that some of you amazing ladies have in your quads! Wow. Just so epic.

4gei1ez09xtj.jpg

jeuc6acmk9c5.jpg

as99xl51zwr0.jpg

You’re kidding me....I should ask the mods to remove mine now. Seeing yours and some of the others....🔥🔥 Amazing legs for sure girl! But thank you.
  • MelG7777
    J_NY_Z wrote: »
    I don’t mind having big legs, I like that but....I still have a lot of extra fat to lose. They are pretty strong though!

l8xckj26yi7x.jpeg
    vtplui8h0s3b.jpeg
    4yx92tznyadc.jpeg

*kitten*. Sorry the pics are so big! I think it’s because I screenshot them.

Je....
    Sus....
    C#!$T!!

You are always just so nice to people. 💋
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,537 Member
    Firstly... Mel, you make taking sexy leg shots so easy! It isn't!

Secondly... When you're 6' tall and mostly leg, it's really hard to fit them all into the pic.

Thirdly... I'd kill to have the definition that some of you amazing ladies have in your quads! Wow. Just so epic.

4gei1ez09xtj.jpg

jeuc6acmk9c5.jpg

as99xl51zwr0.jpg

You’re kidding me....I should ask the mods to remove mine now. Seeing yours and some of the others....🔥🔥 Amazing legs for sure girl! But thank you.

Oh God no, Mel you are GORGEOUS. Absolutely, 💯! I wish I felt as sexy as you look!
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,080 Member
    Every single one of these are great! 🔥
  • MelG7777
    @jennacole12

Come! Let's go keep trying to look like men, together! 😂

Do we have an actual “man leg” thread? If not...we should.
  • rcl6
    rcl6 Posts: 84 Member

I actually got my first “you should stop now before you start to look like a man” comment so I feel like I’m finally headed in the right direction 😂🙄😝[/quote]

Come! Let's go keep trying to look like men, together! 😂[/quote]

I am so Gay
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,537 Member
    @jennacole12

Come! Let's go keep trying to look like men, together! 😂

Do we have an actual “man leg” thread? If not...we should.

We should just have a one stop non binary body part thread series..

Legs of MFP.
    Abs of MFP
    Backs of MFP

Haha. That ways people who appreciate all bodies, no matter the parts, can ogle... Er... Appreciate in one place. 😂
  • MelG7777
    Here I go again questioning my sexuality..

5r6bketdj7zo.gif

😂