Do you lose breast cup size?

Options
13»

Replies

• jayb123x
    Options
    :cry: :cry: This thread makes me sad.......

j/k :wink:
  • AimingHighWeighingLow
    Options
    Yep....I too am dropping! 34/36f to 32E! I am hoping that they will get firmer if they are smaller???? Anyone lost theirs and the appearance of them is better, i.e they don't go 'droopy'?
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    Definitely smaller, and sitting lower on my chest :(
  • clh126
    clh126 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Yep....I too am dropping! 34/36f to 32E! I am hoping that they will get firmer if they are smaller???? Anyone lost theirs and the appearance of them is better, i.e they don't go 'droopy'?

I don't want to be the bearer of bad news, but over the course of a 50lb weight loss I went from a full C to barely an A and they are definitely not more firm:(
  • talon1977
    Options
    Well so far I lost about 60 lbs over all and even though my bra's are fitting better I am still a DD. So I am actually praying I go down to at least a D :P
  • shawn526
    shawn526 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I ordered a bra online in what was my usual size, 38C. The cups are a bit roomy, and the band is kind of loose, too. I think I'm going to have to go to one of the nicer department stores and get fitted.
  • blonde20fan
    blonde20fan Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Sorry but I lost 2 cup sizes! It sucked sooo back!! My hubby even misses them! :)
  • Southernsister
    Southernsister Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Yes you do...I was a full D and now im between so the C don't work yet.UGGG I want mine =)
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    Options
    I was 38C & now I'm normally 36C or sometimes B depends on the brand so I don't know if I'm losing cup.
  • calibri
    calibri Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Went from a 38C (nearly D) to 32B. Fortunately I didn't throw out all my bras when I out "grew" them.
  • Zailean
    Options
    i am 18 years old. in the last 6 to 7 months i have not lost weight but my breasts got smaller from a 36DD to a 34B. it bothers me because my family says i might get even more smaller. my boyfriend says it does not bother him. but it bothers me. how can this happen? just 3 months ago i was a D now i am a B
  • BlueAngelChar
    BlueAngelChar Posts: 1,364 Member
    Options
    One of the downfalls of dieting I suppose although luckily I've went from initially a 42G to 36G so I haven't lost cup size its just my back getting smaller and with the chest exercises I've been doing I can see more definition in the muscle area just above my boobs!

Keep up the good work ladies lol
  • theoriginaljayne
    theoriginaljayne Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    I lost five pounds and went from a 32DD to a 30FF. Or maybe I was just sized wrong in the beginning. I dunno.
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Options
    Brains! I want to eat brains!

Um. This thread is two years old . . .OP deactivated, and probably long ago
  • theoriginaljayne
    theoriginaljayne Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    This thread is two years old

Checking the time stamp on the OP? Ain't nobody got time for that
  • Minks_esposa
    Options
    Nope my breast never shrink with weight loss. My band goes down but my cup stays the same. Every women in my family has naturally large breast. Even when I was a size zero I had triple D breast. Now that I've lost weight my breast are still huge while the rest of me is shrinking. The more weight I lose the bigger they look on my frame. I will definitely need a breast lift and slight reduction though because they have gotten longer since I started losing. When I started my journey I was a 38K (US sizing) and now I'm a 36K long lol. If you only have big breast because you gained weight then of course they will shrink or disappear with weight loss and go back to their natural size.
  • danglesmack
    danglesmack Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Why is going from a D to a C a problem!? Consider yourselves lucky, I'm an A cup.
  • acidosaur
    acidosaur Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I've lost two! Thank god. I couldn't fit into anything at my largest size and it looked really disproportionate!