Go to meals.

Options
What are you good ol' stand by for meals?
Do you eat the same things on a fairly regular basis?

Replies

• Rilke
    Rilke Posts: 1,201 Member
    Options
    Huge salad with tons of greens, some wee tomatoes, and whatever else is hanging out in the crisper.

Carrots with hummus.

Those are my two biggies.
  • Riverofbeauty
    Riverofbeauty Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I usually eat the same thing everyday, on weekdays anyway, while I'm working.

Weekends vary a lot more - usually when I "treat" myself/cheat meals.
  • hush7hush
    hush7hush Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    My go to meal is salad with turkey meat. Cottage cheese. Or tuna pouches.
  • dash200
    Options
    Bump
  • shankleefranklee
    Options
    Right now, I am loving Sara Lee 45 calorie bread, with laughing cow cheese and a boca burger with tomatoes and onions. It's around 200 calories and is super filling.

Or canned tuna [heated in a pan] with salsa, and corn tortillas and chopped veggies = super good and filling and low in calories too.
  • xBeautifulBreakdown
    Options
    Sara Lee has 45 calorie bread?! adding that to my grocery list!
  • starz13
    starz13 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I love cheese, onion and mustard on toastie for lunch or french toast!

We are starting out having lots of healthy dinners so are enjoying pataks currys and fresh pasta

oh i always have weetbix for breakie
  • shankleefranklee
    Options
    Sara Lee has 45 calorie bread?! adding that to my grocery list!

They have it in wheat, honey wheat and multigrain. 45 calories per slice and 90 calories for 2.

I try not to eat bread but sometimes I want a sandwich and wraps are gross to me and don't do it. Those sandwich thins are garbage to me. I put turkey burgers, make open face sandwiches for breakfast. If I make a microwave dinner that isn't ~filling enough~ then I add a slice of bread.
  • 1myfit
    Options
    I'm looking for that bread too!!
  • Troll
    Troll Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    I eat almost the same thing every day.

peanut butter and soymilk./berry smoothie/bagel

protein bar.
    (workout)
    protein shake.
    (workout)
    cellmass
    sweet potato and salad/oatmeal/brazil nuts
    (workout)
    green beans, sweet potato, black beans, protien shake.
    (sleep)
  • Rilke
    Rilke Posts: 1,201 Member
    Options
    Just be sure to read the ingredient list on that 45 calorie bread :/
  • shankleefranklee
    Options
    Just be sure to read the ingredient list on that 45 calorie bread :/

I have.

I feel like nit picking the bread vs the other things I splurge and eat on, it's the lesser of the evils.
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    - minute brown rice with great value deluxe stirfry veggies
    - whole wheat pasta with light ragu and ground turkey
    - can of tuna mixed with one tbsp of mayo with olive oil, on a big pile of lettuce
  • CindyWarner
    Options
    Breakfast=Oatmeal and quinoa together. Almond Milk, cashews and a fruit of some kind.

Lunch=tuna on top of a salad. cucumbers, tomatoes maybe a few rasins for sweet. No dressing or if I do it's just plain lemon juice. i may hav a soy beverage depending if I feel I'm taking in enough water that day.

Dinner=I vary it up a bit. My hubby and I take turns cooking. If he cooks I eat half of what I normally had in the past and then I fill up on nuts and veggies. But now that I have lost a bit of weight he seems to be asking for advice on cooking. :happy:
  • shankleefranklee
    Options
    - can of tuna mixed with one tbsp of mayo with olive oil, on a big pile of lettuce

i've been mixing it up with tuna lately and i am loving canned tuna. i'm into cooking it in a pan with cilantro and lemon and salsa and putting it in a salad.
  • xMissAprilx
    xMissAprilx Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Tuna with mustard & crackers =220 cals

Since we are having to be cheap lately, lean pockets.
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options

i've been mixing it up with tuna lately and i am loving canned tuna. i'm into cooking it in a pan with cilantro and lemon and salsa and putting it in a salad.

YUM! I may have to copy that idea, I am addicted to tuna!!
  • whatwentwrong
    Options
    Huge salad with tons of greens, some wee tomatoes, and whatever else is hanging out in the crisper.

Carrots with hummus.

Those are my two biggies.

i love your sig <3

i've been eating wraps every day since i bought low-carb tortillas, and i finally got the art of making an omelette down (after only 10 years!), so those are my 2 main meals right now :)
  • genxrider
    genxrider Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    My diary is public and you can see that I do pretty much eat the same thing for breakfast and lunch every day of the week. Weekends are harder for me to just eat enough.