The Mom Bod: Leg Edition

Options

Replies

• woollenmonarch
    woollenmonarch Posts: 152 Member
    Options

+1 I've seen those legs 😍 if you don't want to do it here, do it on your newsfeed. If you do it , I'll do it 🥰 (on my newsfeed, that is, I have too many haters here 😆)
    How do I subscribe to these news feeds
  • 5ofseven
    5ofseven Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    5ofseven wrote: »
    3oc3orhmqsnp.gif

How can you think about food when there's a premustard thread staring you in the face? 🤢

Ummm, I can tolerate a lot of condiment talk when there's meaty bites legs like these to distract me. Consider it a confluence of interests.
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,010 Member
    Options
    aulxwmlflgi6.jpg

llta11zw1nsl.jpg

🔥😍
  • Miss_Chiev0us_
    Miss_Chiev0us_ Posts: 2,208 Member
    edited February 2021
    Options

+1 I've seen those legs 😍 if you don't want to do it here, do it on your newsfeed. If you do it , I'll do it 🥰 (on my newsfeed, that is, I have too many haters here 😆)
    How do I subscribe to these news feeds

You don't

Eta: unless you're a girl 😏
  • rcl6
    rcl6 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    1790684.main_image.jpg?strip=all

Just add some mustard water.

That's some pre mustard material..

Pre mustard! That was me! I said that! I feel so honored!
  • jjpptt2
    jjpptt2 Posts: 5,650 Member
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    @jennacole12

SEE! You have super sexy, feminine, attractive legs. Look at the crowd go wild! ❤️
    096db996ddaf31f53271a3c253a17fea.gif

I actually got my first “you should stop now before you start to look like a man” comment so I feel like I’m finally headed in the right direction 😂🙄😝

Come! Let's go keep trying to look like men, together! 😂

Do we have an actual “man leg” thread? If not...we should.

We should just have a one stop non binary body part thread series..

Legs of MFP.
    Abs of MFP
    Backs of MFP

Haha. That ways people who appreciate all bodies, no matter the parts, can ogle... Er... Appreciate in one place. 😂

I like to appreciate.
  • rcl6
    rcl6 Posts: 84 Member
    Options

...typing FR now....
  • Miss_Chiev0us_
    Options
    rcl6 wrote: »

...typing FR now....

Make sure to attach a resume
  • jennacole12
    jennacole12 Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    Me over here so confused about why we are discussing condiments🤔🤣🤷🏼‍♀️

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886a5y7ex4xy0s3872l2ci2cd7d93ln08bea0xjl2jy&rid=giphy.gif
  • MelG7777
    Options

Same
  • Miss_Chiev0us_
    edited February 2021
    Options
    I feel ashamed of myself for using it as a euphemism 😁

Eta: I don't know what's wrong with me
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options

Someone posted a picture similar to my first leg picture and said something about mustard water. So I'm guessing legs = sausage = needs condiments like mustard?
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,557 Member
    Options
    @GymGoddessGoals, @slimgirljo15, @tams_89

You ladies are rocking it! Looking amazing, all of you!

And... I too feel violated by the term pre-mustard. Damn, I'm gonna be shaking those bottles vigorously before using them!
    1akS.gif
  • Minion_training_program
    Minion_training_program Posts: 13,363 Member
    Options
    @jennacole12

SEE! You have super sexy, feminine, attractive legs. Look at the crowd go wild! ❤️

I actually got my first “you should stop now before you start to look like a man” comment so I feel like I’m finally headed in the right direction 😂🙄😝

Legs of MFP.
    Abs of MFP
    Backs of MFP

Haha. That ways people who appreciate all bodies, no matter the parts, can ogle... Er... Appreciate in one place. 😂

Totally. I can appreciate “mom bod” being that I’m a mom to 5 and can understand the extra hurdles that sometimes go along with that. But...I’m ALL FOR bods of every kind, regardless of gender, parental status etc.

Next thing i know you are gonna ask me to post pictures on forum as well...stop her, someone!
  • MelG7777
    Options
    @jennacole12

Legs of MFP.
    Abs of MFP
    Backs of MFP

Totally. I can appreciate “mom bod” being that I’m a mom to 5 and can understand the extra hurdles that sometimes go along with that. But...I’m ALL FOR bods of every kind, regardless of gender, parental status etc.

Next thing i know you are gonna ask me to post pictures on forum as well...stop her, someone!

Heyy!!! That’s a great idea!!
    Can’t stop. Won’t stop.
  • Minion_training_program
    Minion_training_program Posts: 13,363 Member
    Options
    @jennacole12

Legs of MFP.
    Abs of MFP
    Backs of MFP

Heyy!!! That’s a great idea!!
    Can’t stop. Won’t stop.

😁🤣🤣🤣
    I already posted so much pictures on my wall when the snow was here, i think at least 3 whole pictures of me
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,843 Member
    Options
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »
    I don’t mind having big legs, I like that but....I still have a lot of extra fat to lose. They are pretty strong though!

l8xckj26yi7x.jpeg
    vtplui8h0s3b.jpeg
    4yx92tznyadc.jpeg

*kitten*. Sorry the pics are so big! I think it’s because I screenshot them.

@eatpolerepeat rub hub material here 😏

What's a rub hub? 🤔 @PaperDoll_

😂

Well... it’s like a bank you see... you know what? I’ll tell you when you’re older 🤗