What's YOUR weakness when it comes to the opposite gender?

Replies

• _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    When they make me laugh and not at my expense
  • 5ofseven
    5ofseven Posts: 791 Member
    I literally can't come in here and make 2 comments without throwing my affections at someone 😂...

Phrasing!!! :D

So.. hey 😏❤

Why what I say 😂...
    Come on tell me 🤷🏽‍♂️😂

Read the first 6 words.. nvm, I was being a 12 year old 😂😬

Your humor at 12 was like my humor at 16 😂... Maybe even older 😂... ❤️

I was an early bloomer 😏🤣😙

Believe it or not, I was like a freaking Saint before I met all of you people 😂

Same. Welcome to the degenerate club. 😂

I've always believed that all us mfp chit-chat people share some underlying commonality that is just unseen 😂
    Now I’m afraid to guess what it is

🐓

Yes, you too. All of you.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    a kind-hearted man who will hold my hand and bring me flowers

And like... Dark? 🤷🏽‍♂️😬

If he’s hot

Damn... 🤏🏼
    I literally can't come in here and make 2 comments without throwing my affections at someone 😂...

So.. hey 😏❤

Why what I say 😂...
    Come on tell me 🤷🏽‍♂️😂

me too

This place definitely has a unique feel that you just don't get anywhere else...
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Intelligence.

Damn 🤏🏼
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    When they make me laugh and not at my expense

Honestly... When they make me laugh at my own expense... There's like nothing hotter 😂
  • twitchandshout
    twitchandshout Posts: 1,591 Member
    a kind-hearted man who will hold my hand and bring me flowers

And like... Dark? 🤷🏽‍♂️😬

If he’s hot

Damn... 🤏🏼

So.. hey 😏❤

Why what I say 😂...
    Come on tell me 🤷🏽‍♂️😂

me too

This place definitely has a unique feel that you just don't get anywhere else...

ahem.

I’ll have you know I don’t subscribe to just any old podcast. And yes 🔥
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits

So.. hey 😏❤

Why what I say 😂...
    Come on tell me 🤷🏽‍♂️😂

I've always believed that all us mfp chit-chat people share some underlying commonality that is just unseen 😂

Idk but it's always blown me away that you are one of 7 billion people on the planet, living in a far away part of the country that I've never been to and some how for some reason...

We just happen to walk into the same forum... I mean it's not like there are many people here in chit-chat...

The shear odds that we would ever chat with one another is just freaking astronomical 🤷🏽‍♂️...

And yet somehow here we are... I mean I'm just one of 45 million people in CA
  • twitchandshout

So.. hey 😏❤

Why what I say 😂...
    Come on tell me 🤷🏽‍♂️😂

Idk but it's always blown me away that you are one of 7 billion people on the planet, living in a far away part of the country that I've never been to and some how for some reason...

We just happen to walk into the same forum... I mean it's not like there are many people here in chit-chat...

The shear odds that we would ever chat with one another is just freaking astronomical 🤷🏽‍♂️...

I know. People not on here don’t get what I’m talking about when I try to explain this place.
  • 5ofseven
    5ofseven Posts: 791 Member

So.. hey 😏❤

Why what I say 😂...
    Come on tell me 🤷🏽‍♂️😂

I know. People not on here don’t get what I’m talking about when I try to explain this place.

If you can explain it, you must have a massive vocabulary
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,002 Member

So.. hey 😏❤

Why what I say 😂...
    Come on tell me 🤷🏽‍♂️😂

Omg!! Don’t explain it! I told a gym friend something about someone here once. My one friend sent me a package and I was telling her about it (leggings!!!!) and she’s like “how do you meet people on mfp”. And I was like “you ain’t ready”
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,308 Member
    MelG7777 wrote: »

So.. hey 😏❤

Why what I say 😂...
    Come on tell me 🤷🏽‍♂️😂

Omg!! Don’t explain it! I told a gym friend something about someone here once. My one friend sent me a package and I was telling her about it (leggings!!!!) and she’s like “how do you meet people on mfp”. And I was like “you ain’t ready”

😂
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Good evening chit chatters 🙂🙃🙂

Who's got wine?

I passed and bought the whisky... I'm about to walk to the bookstore to geek out on the philosopher section on a number of different mind altering substances 😂
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits

Who's got wine?

I passed and bought the whisky... I'm about to walk to the bookstore to geek out on the philosopher section on a number of different mind altering substances 😂

Sounds like a fun time! I have a date with my bed....old people problems 😂

Is he bigger than me? 🤨
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits

So.. hey 😏❤

Why what I say 😂...
    Come on tell me 🤷🏽‍♂️😂

I've tried this.. Now I have to watch I put on my wall 🙈😂
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member

Who's got wine?

Whiskey you say 🥃🥃 cheers
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    tams_89 wrote: »

So.. hey 😏❤

Why what I say 😂...
    Come on tell me 🤷🏽‍♂️😂

Lies 🤣😉

Ikr.. if he's gunna lie.. at least make it believable Jesse 😆

🙈... Well, maybe Saint is exaggerated 😂...

Just a tad exaggerated 😂
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits

Who's got wine?

Sounds like a fun time! I have a date with my bed....old people problems 😂

Is he bigger than me? 🤨

Yes, but you can sweet talk me away from him if you have candy and an electric blanket.

Well there is a bed bath and beyond right next to the bookstore 😏...
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,570 Member

So.. hey 😏❤

Why what I say 😂...
    Come on tell me 🤷🏽‍♂️😂

I explained this place to a person once...now he's stuck here too🙊
  • JustSomeJD
    JustSomeJD Posts: 416 Member

Who's got wine?

Cabernet Sauvignon :cheers:
  • twitchandshout

So.. hey 😏❤

Why what I say 😂...
    Come on tell me 🤷🏽‍♂️😂

I explained this place to a person once...now he's stuck here too🙊

🤣
This discussion has been closed.