Increase resiliency
  • am0000r
    am0000r Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Keep busy,
  • WaterLily82
    WaterLily82 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I have honestly found that exercise really does improve your mood! Go figure! And here I was think it was Ben & Jerry’s this whole time 🤣 When I finish at the gym I feel a hundred pounds lighter! Not physically but emotionally. I’ve always hated working out, getting sweaty, feeling breathless...and I still do...but I also know how I’ll feel AFTER!
  • rosebarnalice
    rosebarnalice Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    BREATHE!
    I love the Navy SEAL "tactical breathing" technique. It just takes a few minutes and it really works!
  • Vegetadad
    Vegetadad Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I typically grab a handful of yumm yumms (any type) and eat them with ice cream and sauce... What? I'm trying to stop. : )
  • ej_maries
    ej_maries Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I find drawing helps me a lot. Or sending time with my fur baby, cuddles help lol
  • am00r
    am00r Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Meditate, 5 minutes could change everything
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,506 Member
    Options
    ALWAYS take an hour for YOURSELF each day. Doesn't matter how you do it and what you do as long as it's for you. Also, practice not worrying about things you have NO CONTROL over.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,130 Member
    Options
    Enjoy some nature, nothing helps me destress better than the sound of the sea crashing on a mostly empty beach or being surrounded by majestic mountains/hills. Really misaing both at the moment whilst lockdown has us restricted to 5km in the city suburbs.

88zzxa1qn19n.jpg

i0qie5eaapk2.jpg