Replies

• piggy_smalls
    piggy_smalls Posts: 1,617 Member
    Options
    I'll be in my bunk.
  • kamala1012
    kamala1012 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Actually dressed up a bit for tonight’s plans...... here’s my more girly contribution. My sons said omg mommy you’re wearing a dress 😂 like they never seen it 😒🙄😂

8byr9fr0gcni.jpeg

Gracious 😍
  • 5ofseven
    5ofseven Posts: 791 Member
    edited February 2021
    Options
    Actually dressed up a bit for tonight’s plans...... here’s my more girly contribution. My sons said omg mommy you’re wearing a dress 😂 like they never seen it 😒🙄😂

8byr9fr0gcni.jpeg

Holy cheezits that's a fine silhouette. Drop dead beautiful, and those legs. 👀
  • 5ofseven
    5ofseven Posts: 791 Member
    edited February 2021
    Options
    vv4wihq8mj0b.jpeg

I like this, the little clutch looks cute too
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,010 Member
    Options

8byr9fr0gcni.jpeg

Sooooooo hot!🔥And shoes!🤩
  • Analog_Kid
    Analog_Kid Posts: 976 Member
    Options

8byr9fr0gcni.jpeg

You have sons? If and when they are teenagers, all of their friends will want to hang out at your house!
  • Revolu7
    Revolu7 Posts: 1,013 Member
    Options

8byr9fr0gcni.jpeg

You are very impressive 👍
  • jennacole12
    jennacole12 Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options

8byr9fr0gcni.jpeg

zh4kqcoxgahj.jpeg

10/10 would wolf whistle you while hidden behind bushes or in the shadows.

LMAO, do people still say that, or is my age showing??? Anyway, with our contract and all that isn’t even necessary 🤣 thank you though ☺️😁
  • jennacole12
    Options

8byr9fr0gcni.jpeg

You look awesome in that dress! 🤩

Thank you 😁
    tams_89 wrote: »

8byr9fr0gcni.jpeg

😍🔥

☺️ Still laughing over my kids shock 😒🤣
    kamala1012 wrote: »

8byr9fr0gcni.jpeg

Gracious 😍

Thank you 😁😇
  • jennacole12
    Options
    5ofseven wrote: »

8byr9fr0gcni.jpeg

Holy cheezits that's a fine silhouette. Drop dead beautiful, and those legs. 👀

You and the cheezits 😂 always making me hungry 🤤 thank you ❤️😘
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,503 Member
    Options

8byr9fr0gcni.jpeg
    Damn Jen, rocking it!

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • jennacole12
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »

8byr9fr0gcni.jpeg

Sooooooo hot!🔥And shoes!🤩

Thank you lady ☺️♥️😘 I haven’t worn them in so long they only made it about halfway through the party 😂😂😂
  • jennacole12
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

8byr9fr0gcni.jpeg

I own the same pair of shoes!

Remind me not to wear them if we ever hang out together.

If we both wore them at the same time, I would simply die of embarrassment.

I will 100% remind you no worries at all 😉but also, I get to wear them I’m short so I need all the height I can get... you’re gonna have to pick another pair 😝
  • jennacole12
    Options
    Analog_Kid wrote: »

8byr9fr0gcni.jpeg

You have sons? If and when they are teenagers, all of their friends will want to hang out at your house!
    Analog_Kid wrote: »

8byr9fr0gcni.jpeg

I’m sure there are some Mfp’ers who want to hang out at her house 😂

🤣😂 Only one teenager he’s 14 and my other three boys are still little guys. I did buy a mom bathing suit for when his friends are over and want to go in the pool 😂🤢.
  • jennacole12
    Options
    Revolu7 wrote: »

8byr9fr0gcni.jpeg

Thank you very much! Were you inclined to say “keep it up”? 😂🤣
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,552 Member
    Options
    @jennacole12... Looking fabulous no matter WHAT you wear.

And both outfits would likely cause traffic accidents!
  • Revolu7
    Revolu7 Posts: 1,013 Member
    Options
    Revolu7 wrote: »

8byr9fr0gcni.jpeg

Thank you very much! Were you inclined to say “keep it up”? 😂🤣

Si.....i would, only of you could see me say it with a playful wink. I dont need that kind of trouble 😉