Slender Sisters Week 5 (closed)

Options
2»

Replies

• momof3girls26
    Options
    Hello! I''m Jennifer, new to the group! I weigh in on Wednesdays and just started my "journey" as I call it yesterday. So any help, tips, advice, encouragement is greatly appreciated!!! Thanks and look forward to hearing from yall!!!!
  • momof3girls26
    Options
    OH I'm TOMing too!! :(
  • audram420
    audram420 Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    Hello! I''m Jennifer, new to the group! I weigh in on Wednesdays and just started my "journey" as I call it yesterday. So any help, tips, advice, encouragement is greatly appreciated!!! Thanks and look forward to hearing from yall!!!!
    Hi Jennifer, welcome!!

We really need to start some challenges girls!!!!
  • audram420
    audram420 Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    We should call ourselves the TOM Slender Sisters...haha! Does anyone have a challenge in mind?? I thought since it's the first of the month maybe we should start one?? Any suggestions?

You guys can shoot this down if ya want, but what if we did a 1/2 marathon for the month of September! Not sure about everyone's schedules so I hope it's doable for u guys, but we have to get in at least 13 miles of walking or jogging or running in the month of sept!! So if we count today I can say I did 2 miles!!
  • chrissypops
    chrissypops Posts: 112 Member
    Options

welcome huni x
  • iluvsparkles
    iluvsparkles Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    Hey sweet ladies...it's weigh in day!

I am actually excited this time because I am finally down a pound. It took all month!
  • angelacasey736
    angelacasey736 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies - totally forgot to weigh in this morning. Life is so hectic with school starting, back to work, and my hubby is out of town leaving me to be supermom!! I'll check back in tomorrow though....have a wonderful day!
  • Erica92627
    Options
    I'm here, was on vacation last week and didn't have internet access... but good news.. I didn't gain!!! I lost a few pounds, but probably will gain it right back. I'm not going to say gain it back and then some because that usually doesnt happen. The only problem I have is actually keeping weight off once I lose it.

Todays weight since i couldn't get online on thursday (160 lbs)
  • Erica92627
    Options
    Did I loose the thread, or have people stopped responding? I am stuck at my current weight. Doing everything and not able to lose anymore. My weigh in each week has been the same. :(
  • chrissypops
    chrissypops Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    [
    quote]
    Did I loose the thread, or have people stopped responding? I am stuck at my current weight. Doing everything and not able to lose anymore. My weigh in each week has been the same. :(
    [/quote]

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/346640-slender-sisters-week-8

we are here sugar x it has been a bit dead though but i still watch this thread. Dont get so hooked on what the scales say, how do u clothes feel? take some measurements and keep going. Have a look on ur diary and see if u can eat " cleaner " with more wholesome foods without dropping ur cals. Do something different with ur exercises maybe? quite often u will be getting fitter, gaining muscles density but u will read the same weight on the scales xx