Actually Active Friends !

Options
Hey everyone . I’m looking to gain new friends that’s actually active on a regular basis, someone to share food diaries with , motivation, friendly challenges things of that nature , this journey is pretty rough it’s nice to talk to ppl that are going thur the exact same things as me , soo hey drop a comment send me a friend request and add anyone else who comments let’s all be friends and let’s make this day count !!

Replies

• SweetMelissa2021
    SweetMelissa2021 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Let’s get it girl! 💪🙌🔥
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,055 Member
    Options
    You are welcome to add me ... I am on here daily and have been over 2 years .... Wishing you much success :)
  • useyourthorns
    useyourthorns Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'd like to make some friends on here as well. I just joined but want motivation to keep up with it.
  • AndreaTamira
    AndreaTamira Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have been logging daily for more than half a year now.
  • kaytyl2
    kaytyl2 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I am just getting back into this after a hard year of excess weight gain. Looking for new active friends too. Feel free to add me and anybody else too! 😁
  • Jims_1960
    Jims_1960 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Back at it after bad lockdown period.
    Use apple watch as moving motivation until gyms reopen snd tracking foods/water here.

Friends welcome.
  • Cole1150a
    Cole1150a Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Looking for friends who are active. Please add me
  • Jayj180894
    Jayj180894 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Most my friends are inactive ☺️
  • TheHappyLoser
    TheHappyLoser Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I am here to be very active. It would be great if you would add me.
  • DezYaoified
    DezYaoified Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    My streak is over 380 days. I try to always leave a like, if not a comment. I’m a diary snooper 😶 I like to see if anyone has ideas I can incorporate into my own diet.

Feel free to add me
  • Aqualang26
    Aqualang26 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    After a MFP hiatus to have a baby ... and put on WAY more weight than I needed to, I'm back at it but most of my old pals are inactive. I really enjoyed the community aspect before and found it a really helpful - I'd love to have that again. So add me y'all!
  • megmo20007
    megmo20007 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone! I'm looking for active friends too. I'm new. Trying to track my meals and also exercise. Would love to share this experience.
  • Lyndseyjackson87
    Options
    Looking for active friends on here Fitbit users a bonus so we can be friends on there too x
  • izzyred9400
    izzyred9400 Posts: 913 Member
    Options
    Looking for active friends to keep me motivated to stick to my goals.Anyone feel free to add me.
  • tashafenske
    tashafenske Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Also looking for active friends! I’m trying to lose 10lbs during March and would love to have some motivation. ☺️
  • thompsjared3
    thompsjared3 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Anyone welcome to add me. I try to give as much support as humanly possible 👍🏻
  • CatholicCurtis
    CatholicCurtis Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Been at it again since October and lost 35 lbs so far. Daily poster in my 40s just trying to get back into my old shape around 180 again. Have a great day!