New to the site!

Options
Hello everyone I am new to this site my sister introduced me to it. I am hoping I can meet some new people who are
struggling with weight loss issues like me and to be there to hopefully help someone else meet the weight loss goals. I know my sister is on here and she will be a great help and encourage me more and more everyday now that we can connect on myfitnesspal. Good luck everyone!

Replies

• ReeRun77
    Options
    Welcome to myfitnesspal! I recently kinda got off track for awhile, but I am here to meet friends as well, hoping we can help each other out. :smile:
  • catmob
    Options
    Hi Smiley,
    I started on this site not too long ago. Used to attend WW but it got too pricey for me. I have lost 6 lbs so far. I have not implimented an exercise plan yet. I live in Florida. I like to walk but it is still too hot for walking. Soon though. I have to lose about 60 lbs to get to my goal. How about you? Let me know where you are and what your thoughts are on weight loss/exercise, etc.
    Blessings,
    Cat
  • Sul3i
    Sul3i Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! This is a great place to meet people and find motivation for ur weight loss... It has a been a huge help for me to really do this... being able to track food & exercise and be able 2 see it always keeps it at the for front of your mind. Plus watching your progress each week is an amazing confidence booster! Good luck to ya! =)
  • rnbrice
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Hello All...
    My name is Marsha and I have a 6 month old that caused me to pack on a few pounds. My current weight is about 145 and I'm hoping to get back down to 120. Started walking here in San Angelo, TX. The hardest thing is kicking the soda/day habit! Gonna need some cheerleaders to help keep it going.