Goal Weight!! With Pics

Options
So after hitting a plateau and getting VERY frustrated about a month ago, I decided to throw away my scale and just keep eating right and exercising and have faith that I was making progress. I made peace with myself and my body and accepted that if this is as small as I get, I can live with that, even if it is short of my goal. Well, today, I stepped on the scale for the first time and was shocked to discover I am at my goal of 140! That is down from 244 11.5 months ago! My second victory was when I decided to celebrate, not by overeating, but by going for a run! Never going back.

This is me in October of 2010. 244 pounds, size 24
halloween.jpg

and this is me today, 140 pounds, size 8
br.jpg

Replies

• Marig0ld
    Marig0ld Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    NO EFFING WAY!!! You like like a completely different person and so much happier too! Thanks for sharing, and congrats on all your hard work!
  • aubreyjordan
    aubreyjordan Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Great job, you did it!!
  • jesstroxel
    Options
    WOW!! Amazing job!!
  • DAINTYLADY
    Options
    GREAT ACCOMPLISHMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • jewel3575
    jewel3575 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Holy Smokes Lady!!! Congrats!!! Share your secret, any tips??
  • rtbrwinter
    Options
    Amazing! You look fantastic! You are an inspiration to me...and you did this in under a year! It gives me hope. Thank you!
  • PeaceMe
    PeaceMe Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing! Thank you for sharing!
  • PeaceMe
    PeaceMe Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing! Thank you for sharing!
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    holy crap!!!!! you lost an entire person!!! congrats!!!
  • glynissharpe
    glynissharpe Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Holly cow, amazing, you look like two different people....Cheers to that!!!!
  • SaraBoyt
    Options
    WOW YOU look so amazing and i'm so happy for you i'm new at this and did it for a week and lost motivation can you give me any tips?
  • loverachel18
    Options
    Great job! You look amazing!!!! :smile:
  • lvfunandfit
    lvfunandfit Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    You look so so so amazing! Congratulations! And way to go by celebrating with a run!
  • lynn12
    lynn12 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Awesome , you look amazing , do you have any tips on how you did it
  • nanana123
    Options
    WOW. That's amazing!
  • So amazing! You should be proud of all your hard work! I have thought about throwing my scale out. Inches are leaving me but the pounds don't always. Thanks for the inspiration!
  • So amazing! You should be proud of all your hard work! I have thought about throwing my scale out. Inches are leaving me but the pounds don't always. Thanks for the inspiration!
  • dany_m
    dany_m Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! An amazing achievement :-)
  • brantsmom1
    brantsmom1 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Just what I needed to get me motivated again. Keep it up!
  • pinkgigi
    pinkgigi Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    OH MY GOODNESS!!! I just have to say that your face is amazing! The eyes, eyebrows and mouth are gorgeous!
    Congratulations for your awesome effort. I need some of that 'throwing away the scales' biz because I'm addicted.

GG
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!