The NEW selfie thread with no rules

Replies

• kdking09
    kdking09 Posts: 246 Member
    Already in sweats and on the couch, so I guess it’s safe to say my productivity for the day has reached an end πŸ˜‚. Have a wonderful weekend all πŸ–€

p1b1ivw00b1k.jpeg

GORGEOUS!!!! 🀯😲😍πŸ₯°πŸ”₯😍πŸ₯°πŸ™πŸ½πŸ’ͺπŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ˜πŸ₯°πŸ”₯πŸ™πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ˜πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ”₯
  • kdking09
    ^^^ disagrees like the one above especially in selfie threads makes my blood boil, Seriously, I don't understand. How low must a person be to make people feel like that about themselves. It really costs nothing to be kind and it also costs nothing to just keep scrolling if you don't like what you see.

I agree, I don’t understand why some people spread negativity. If someone is feeling good in their body why try to bring them down. And to the person who put a disagree ... your beautiful and your loved!

Don’t let anyone with their negativity effect your life. No matter how hard they try to hurt us because they hurt or don’t feel confident, well.... or they hate my emojis lol πŸ˜‚ it doesn’t matter. Keep smiling and it’ll all get better! Mind over matter. Too blessed to be stressed. https://media.tenor.com/images/5075a19445c65974d8cfb24118db249b/raw2316se6w8sj8.png
  • Sofiapilla
    Sofiapilla Posts: 284 Member
    Already in sweats and on the couch, so I guess it’s safe to say my productivity for the day has reached an end πŸ˜‚. Have a wonderful weekend all πŸ–€

p1b1ivw00b1k.jpeg

You’re like the dictionary definition of a natural beauty
  • jennacole12
    jennacole12 Posts: 1,167 Member
    kdking09 wrote: Β»

p1b1ivw00b1k.jpeg

GORGEOUS!!!! 🀯😲😍πŸ₯°πŸ”₯😍πŸ₯°πŸ™πŸ½πŸ’ͺπŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ˜πŸ₯°πŸ”₯πŸ™πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ˜πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ”₯

Thank you so much ☺️

p1b1ivw00b1k.jpeg

Sounds like a great start to the weekend! Looking good. Enjoy!

I know how do I make this a weekly thing πŸ˜‚ thank you!!!

p1b1ivw00b1k.jpeg

That’s the nicest thing to say ever 😭 I appreciate that so much, having kids really tends to make you feel very mommly 24/7 🀣 My little guy just said you were born in 19 what 😱 you are like really old πŸ˜’πŸ˜‚
  • HighTower_77
    HighTower_77 Posts: 28 Member
    @jennacole12 Have an Awesome weekend.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Last day of summer and the sun is out (for once) :). It’s been so mild this season.

m9g1p25tp4ui.jpeg

Looking good.. Ikr, I thought we didn't get a Summer this year
  • amorfati601070
    amorfati601070 Posts: 2,861 Member
    edited February 2021
    Last day of summer and the sun is out (for once) :). It’s been so mild this season.

m9g1p25tp4ui.jpeg

WA still has their near eternal Summer tho haha. Makes me miss the place. I think it has something to with La Nina. But I guess the rain is good and we're not on fire this year.

Definitely not wasting this 2020 coin in the vending machine this time

teapsluwa0gi.jpeg
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member

m9g1p25tp4ui.jpeg

WA still has their near eternal Summer tho haha. Makes me miss the place. I think it has something to with La Nina. But I guess the rain is good and we're not on fire this year.

Definitely not wasting this 2020 coin in the vending machine this time

teapsluwa0gi.jpeg

Yeah, its la nina effect. 2019 summer we were on fire and 2020 constant rain.. Im a bit worried what Summer 21 will bring.
    Cool coin πŸ™‚
  • Sofiapilla
    edited February 2021

p1b1ivw00b1k.jpeg

Thank you so much ☺️

p1b1ivw00b1k.jpeg

p1b1ivw00b1k.jpeg

That’s the nicest thing to say ever 😭 I appreciate that so much, having kids really tends to make you feel very mommly 24/7 🀣 My little guy just said you were born in 19 what 😱 you are like really old πŸ˜’πŸ˜‚

I know this feeling 🀣. I remember my daughter coming in one morning when i was brushing my hair and she goes β€œMommy, when I’m 25 like you....” i was like 33 so i thought honey child I will give you the biggest cookie this aftern- β€œWill I have as big a tummy as you?”

πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘ I didn’t foresee that souring so quickly
  • jennacole12
    jennacole12 Posts: 1,167 Member

p1b1ivw00b1k.jpeg

Thank you so much ☺️

p1b1ivw00b1k.jpeg

p1b1ivw00b1k.jpeg

I know this feeling 🀣. I remember my daughter coming in one morning when i was brushing my hair and she goes β€œMommy, when I’m 25 like you....” i was like 33 so i thought honey child I will give you the biggest cookie this aftern- β€œWill I have as big a tummy as you?”

🀣 omg same freaking thing yesterday, my son goes you have beautiful hair and eyes and a big belly all like it’s a big compliment🀨 wtf..... also, everytime I see your username my head subconsciously sings β€œshakira shakira”..... idk y and I have no control of it.... just thought you should know πŸ˜‚
  • Sofiapilla

p1b1ivw00b1k.jpeg

Thank you so much ☺️

p1b1ivw00b1k.jpeg

p1b1ivw00b1k.jpeg

🀣 omg same freaking thing yesterday, my son goes you have beautiful hair and eyes and a big belly all like it’s a big compliment🀨 wtf..... also, everytime I see your username my head subconsciously sings β€œshakira shakira”..... idk y and I have no control of it.... just thought you should know πŸ˜‚

I love the honesty of kids πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

I’ll take it! Better than my last name which made people think of catheters 🀣
  • kdking09
    Happy Friday pkdk32n37gs5.jpeg

Amazing have a great weekend πŸ₯°πŸ™πŸ½
  • 5ofseven
    5ofseven Posts: 791 Member
    ujbc1ie09auw.jpg

May as well throw my face in here.
    Happy Monday!

Finally. <3