Ways We Sabotage Our Success

Options
124»

Replies

• mpkpbk2015
    mpkpbk2015 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    My sabotage comes from being worried too much about my daughter. She is 25 but every time she struggles with certain parts of life, work, finances, man trouble, I internalize it and take it on. I find that I stop focusing on the daily parts of my journey to just sit and worry about her. When worry comes, so does the emotional eating and there goes my progress! She is my only child and life has not been the easiest for her. I don't know that I will ever be able to stop doing it to myself but I hope I can create easy daily tasks for myself so that even if I do derail, I can get right back on it.

Your a good mom, I don't know that you ever stop my mom was 94 when she passed and she was my biggest supporter on my journey. She was as thin as a rail all her life and of her 7 children I am the last and the only one with a weight problem. She internalized every hurt, every tear , every disappointment I ever had about my weight right till the day she passed. One of my only regrets in life is she didn;t get to see me reach my goal in person, I know she is looking down from heaven. And now that I am a mom I feel everything for my kids too.
    I wish you every success on your weight journey and peace with your journey through motherhood which never ends. Take care and have a good week and thanks for sharing.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!