What's your weakness?

Replies

• spyro88
    spyro88 Posts: 472 Member
    Pancakes, cheese, chocolate and pizza.
    Oh dear, I have four and probably more...
    I guess this is why I am here in the first place! :)
  • daveredvette
    daveredvette Posts: 87 Member
    late night M&M with peanuts
  • amorfati601070
    amorfati601070 Posts: 2,862 Member
    Probably the Clif bars, I just eat them as snacks sometimes.
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    Coffee and bread are the two things I won't give up. But my ultimate weakness? Pastries. I can't control myself around cookies, donuts, cake. So I try not to buy it lol.
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    late night M&M with peanuts

imagine being able to have just a few lol
  • pancakerunner
    Coffee and bread are the two things I won't give up. But my ultimate weakness? Pastries. I can't control myself around cookies, donuts, cake. So I try not to buy it lol.

for me my pastry weakness is flaky strudels
  • surreptitious227
    surreptitious227 Posts: 1 Member
    Cashews
  • nookicky
    nookicky Posts: 16 Member
    Baked goods. Cake, brownies, cheesecake, cookies, cinnamon rolls, donuts, pancakes, waffles, bread pudding.... as long as it's soft and bready and disgustingly sweet, I want it.
    Oh, also sushi. I have to be careful with sushi, I could probably eat enough to put a place out of business if given the chance. It's actually pretty horrifying how much sushi I can eat lol
  • ash1864
    ash1864 Posts: 24 Member
    Crisps, nuts, snacks like that with a drink like a G&T or a beer. If I buy a share bag there ain't no sharing going on :D

The only way I can control this is NOT to buy them, and that seems to work for me hah.
  • pancakerunner
    Cashews

YES
  • Jthanmyfitnesspal
    Jthanmyfitnesspal Posts: 3,521 Member
    The occasional (e.g., weekly) beer, 1-2 chocolate cookies after dinner (double-chocolate Milano), and agave syrup in my tea (oh, I've tried to quit...).
  • am00r
    am00r Posts: 173 Member
    This post is making me Hungry...
  • TNoire
    TNoire Posts: 642 Member
    Chinese food or sushi!!
  • pancakerunner
    TNoire wrote: »
    Chinese food or sushi!!

man i haven't had chinese food in ages. needs to change
  • TNoire
    Chinese food or sushi!!

My husband and I have a place close by that usually do a buffet and it was one of our cheat meal go-to places.
    They haven't reopened to the public yet but they are doing contactless delivery and pickup only still
    So we been ordering from them 2-3 times a month but only when we deserve it and are good with our meals all the other days of the month, so we try to do a cheat once a week sometimes.

Our other go-to was Red Robin which we haven't been since COVID.

The sushi place we do pickup only when we do go because it's $5 rolls, so if we don't do Chinese we do sushi. They also take temps of everyone coming in and require masks so we don't mind supporting them either during this crazy time.
  • pancakerunner
    Chinese food or sushi!!

My husband and I have a place close by that usually do a buffet and it was one of our cheat meal go-to places.
    They haven't reopened to the public yet but they are doing contactless delivery and pickup only still
    So we been ordering from them 2-3 times a month but only when we deserve it and are good with our meals all the other days of the month, so we try to do a cheat once a week sometimes.

The sushi place we do pickup only when we do go because it's $5 rolls, so if we don't do Chinese we do sushi. They also take temps of everyone coming in and require masks so we don't mind supporting them either during this crazy time.

Confession: i actually love red robbin lol. their fries!
  • lemurcat2
    lemurcat2 Posts: 7,885 Member
    Chinese food or sushi!!

They were a place to go when I was a teen, and so I have nostalgic/positive memories of them, and my sister and I would usually go when we visited my parents. They aren't really around here, and when they came into the market they were takeout only, or almost only -- very different atmosphere. However, when they did come into this market I looked up the cals and, sigh, not even for nostalgia.
  • pancakerunner
    lemurcat2 wrote: »
    Chinese food or sushi!!

They were a place to go when I was a teen, and so I have nostalgic/positive memories of them, and my sister and I would usually go when we visited my parents. They aren't really around here, and when they came into the market they were takeout only, or almost only -- very different atmosphere. However, when they did come into this market I looked up the cals and, sigh, not even for nostalgia.

they do actually have a couple "healthier" items that are pretty good. haven't been in ages though
  • TNoire
    lemurcat2 wrote: »
    Chinese food or sushi!!

they do actually have a couple "healthier" items that are pretty good. haven't been in ages though

yeah their unlimited salad and unlimited broccoli and you can even do a lettuce bun with your sandwich instead of an actual bun but they have grain buns too @lemurcat2 !! They even do sweet potato fries and other stuff but the salad/broccoli is unlimited to replace the fries.

I like doing the lettuce bun then stocking up on fries!

My husband and I like to say if its a cheat though we cheat ;)

One time we did the bottomless rootbeer floats lol, we almost had to roll outta there!

You just have to make sure if you are not doing fries you tell the waiter/waitress when they come get your drinks, seems they just auto bring fries now for you to munch on while waiting to place your food order and while your waiting for your food, they will keep usually bringing those out till you get your food then you have to ask for more if you want more.