Goal Weight!! With Pics

Options

Replies

• TheBraveryLover
    TheBraveryLover Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and you are amazing! Great job!

Please give us a few details of your success. What was your caloric intake like, and what does your exercise routine look like?
  • rachelaughe
    rachelaughe Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Thanks Everyone! I started last year and got fed up of always being in pain, and I was starting to have some health problems so I bought and elliptical machine and joined MFP. I started out at I think 1600 calories and got down to 1200 calories a day (to lose 2 pounds a month). Since I was close to my goal I started increasing my calories to 1580 (which is where I am now) to lose .5 pounds a month. I do 45 minutes on the elliptical 6-7 days a week and strength training 3 times a week. The one thing that I did that really made me able to keep up with the program is that one day a month I would have a cheat day where I could eat whatever I want. Since I was new to dieting it was really important for me psychologically to know I could still eat the way I used to sometimes. However, the more weight I lost, and the better I ate, the less I wanted to cheat. I actually started to LIKE eating healthy! I still "cheat" some times, but I don't consider it cheating anymore. I've learned that a healthy diet can still include some not so healthy things, the secret is moderation. I will never go back because I know that being healthy feels so much better than that burger will taste.
  • rachelaughe
    rachelaughe Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Aww, thanks **blushes**
    OH MY GOODNESS!!! I just have to say that your face is amazing! The eyes, eyebrows and mouth are gorgeous!
    Congratulations for your awesome effort. I need some of that 'throwing away the scales' biz because I'm addicted.

GG
  • MadeOfMagic
    MadeOfMagic Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Wow! Amazing! What a transformation, you look like a completely different person, great job! Be sure to share tips with us! :D
  • alyssamehus
    alyssamehus Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    HOLY MOLY!!! What an AMAZING transformation! And in such a short amount of time too. Congratulations, you should be so proud :)
  • Sumijain
    Sumijain Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    That's an incredible achievement. You look amazing! :smile:
  • sandhillcrane
    Options
    AMAZING!!!!!! You look terrific! Congrats on a job well done. That's an understatement...hahahaha!
  • zoombie_bear
    zoombie_bear Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    great on hitting your goal weight, stick to it :)
    You look completely different and your smile says it all. People you have not meet in a while must not recognize you
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    Options
    OMG what an awesome transformation!!! To think you did it in all just under a year, WOW! Such an inspiration
  • CindiBryce
    Options
    That's a great achievement. Congratulations.
  • Lindaj44
    Lindaj44 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful! Way to go!
  • smb0701
    smb0701 Posts: 234
    Options
    u completely look like a different person
  • H_Factor
    H_Factor Posts: 1,722 Member
    Options
    way to stick with it and I love the way you celebrated.
  • kmcrey87
    kmcrey87 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!!!
  • FitHitTheShan80
    Options
    WOW! You are definitely inspiring!!! I can't believe you accomplished this in just 5 months!!! YOU ARE AMAZZZZZZING!!!!!!! :0)
  • Rachaelluvszipped
    Rachaelluvszipped Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! Soooo Awesome!! You do look totally different! Very nice job! :flowerforyou:
  • MommaGrover
    MommaGrover Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I could not be happier for you! What a transformation. I'm thrilled to hear how you celebrated also, a run? That's fantastic!
  • O2Bslimagain
    O2Bslimagain Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    You did it! You look great!
  • Hoppymom
    Hoppymom Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    Superior results. You look very different. Happy and proud of you big accomplishment. Go You!
  • Rachaelluvszipped
    Rachaelluvszipped Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    Thanks Everyone! I started last year and got fed up of always being in pain, and I was starting to have some health problems so I bought and elliptical machine and joined MFP. I started out at I think 1600 calories and got down to 1200 calories a day (to lose 2 pounds a month). Since I was close to my goal I started increasing my calories to 1580 (which is where I am now) to lose .5 pounds a month. I do 45 minutes on the elliptical 6-7 days a week and strength training 3 times a week. The one thing that I did that really made me able to keep up with the program is that one day a month I would have a cheat day where I could eat whatever I want. Since I was new to dieting it was really important for me psychologically to know I could still eat the way I used to sometimes. However, the more weight I lost, and the better I ate, the less I wanted to cheat. I actually started to LIKE eating healthy! I still "cheat" some times, but I don't consider it cheating anymore. I've learned that a healthy diet can still include some not so healthy things, the secret is moderation. I will never go back because I know that being healthy feels so much better than that burger will taste.

So AMAZED!! You are truly an inspiration!:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!