Back again....7 years later....

Options
Hi All,

So here's my story...I'll try to make it as short as possible!

I joined MFP back in 2012 with the intention to lose weight, and I did! I lost about 50 pounds, eating 1,200 calories a day ( why did I do that to myself? :( ) BUT of course it wasn't sustainable, so I gained it ALL back PLUS 100 pounds, because life is hard! (I was going through some personal issues and my mental health wasn't the greatest)

Now I'm back on this site trying to make friends and lose some weight. I currently eat 1,800 calories a day, because I know that anything under that would be too restrictive for me and NOT sustainable.

I have more than a 100 pounds to lose, but my first goal is losing 50 :) so I would love some friends who are motivating and fun!

I'm a teacher, but since we are hybrid, I spend most of the day sitting down now. I try to exercise about 3-4 times a week, and I try to stay in a caloric deficit.

I'm looking forward to going through this journey with you all!

Anyone can feel free to add me! My diary is open :) and I would love to see some other food diaries to get ideas of yummy things to eat.

Hope you all are staying safe X

-Izzy

Replies

• noraknotes
    noraknotes Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Best of luck on your weight loss journey! I'm trying to get some good habits going in hopes of doing a physical fitness one day (and actually passing). I try to stay consistent with logging but it is difficult! You got this!
  • foodieizzy
    foodieizzy Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    noraknotes wrote: »
    Best of luck on your weight loss journey! I'm trying to get some good habits going in hopes of doing a physical fitness one day (and actually passing). I try to stay consistent with logging but it is difficult! You got this!

Thank you so much! :)