Replies

• hush7hush
    hush7hush Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    Great job!!
  • scleesh
    scleesh Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing! Thanks for posting. I need to lose that much as well so this is very encouraging. I want an eliptical machine badly but don't think I'll last 10 minutes. LOL Maybe I can work up to 45 minutes though. Thanks for posting!
  • killerqueen17
    killerqueen17 Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    WOW congrats!!! :)
  • bethdris
    bethdris Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    That is just SUPER!!! You look wonderful, and more importanly, I bet you FEEL wonderful!! :)
  • rachelaughe
    rachelaughe Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing! Thanks for posting. I need to lose that much as well so this is very encouraging. I want an eliptical machine badly but don't think I'll last 10 minutes. LOL Maybe I can work up to 45 minutes though. Thanks for posting!

When I first got it I literally couldn't last 5 min! You just have to start out slow and gradually increase your workout. The more you do it, the easier it gets. Buying the elliptical was the best investment I ever made.
  • mkupartist
    mkupartist Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I cannot tell you how wonderful it is that you have become a healthier, happier you. And you can see the shift in thinking too with your ability to just throw away the scale and do what you know is right.

I have been a slave to weighing every single day because of an obsession over the process "working" but your decision has made me consciously decide to do things differently as well. I will weigh once a week on Fridays and continue working out and counting my calories.

Thank you, for being such an inspiration!
  • Renee2GetFit
    Renee2GetFit Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely beautiful - awesome job!!!! What worked for you?
  • csheree7
    Options
    Congratulations! You have inspired me! You look outstanding!
  • NiciS72
    NiciS72 Posts: 1,043 Member
    Options
    NO EFFING WAY!!! You like like a completely different person and so much happier too! Thanks for sharing, and congrats on all your hard work!

Ditto, congratulations on such and awesome achievement!
  • GFWayofLife
    Options
    What courage that took (throwing away the scale)! I have scaled down to once a week! So keep in the loop! You look absolutely wonderful and though we don't know one another, I am proud of you! This is one of the hardest battles to fight in life and you have done it! Take care!
  • tiggertee25
    Options
    wow you look amazing, how did you do that ?
  • soozeeg
    soozeeg Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    This whole day today has been one emotional breakdown after the next. Thannk you for providing some real motivation!
  • sabified
    sabified Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look fantastic!! And I'm happy you have such a great attitude- good things come to those who work for it!!! You definitely did :D
  • emd0019
    emd0019 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely fantastic!! Way to be an inspiration!:bigsmile:
  • L2M1D52
    L2M1D52 Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    Holy!!!! You look awesome!!
  • ayshastrawn12
    ayshastrawn12 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!! Keep it up girl! You are absolutely beautiful :]
  • CheetoBandoto
    Options
    That is a amazing! A real inspiration! You go girl :)
  • david83ec
    david83ec Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Wooow!!! you are an inspiration! OMFG!
  • NanciKay
    NanciKay Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    you look like a totally different freakin' person!!! hooray to you! :bigsmile:
  • Sararainmaker
    Sararainmaker Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    WOW! Congrats! You look great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!