Logging a binge

Options
2»

Replies

• kiannaade8338
    kiannaade8338 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, im like 7 years late to the convo but I was just looking for some help. I binged 3 days ago and did not log it and i feel a bit guilty... i ate fast food at 5 different places & made steak & ate cookies & a cupcake when i got home... idek how i would log it because it was all so random... im sure it was 2000+ calories more than my goal. Ugh can anyone else relate?! Should i go back & try to calculate? Im sitting in the gym parking lot right now on a weekend and im prob gonna over work myself.
  • thelastnightingale
    thelastnightingale Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    @kiannaade8338 Honestly, I'd just do quick add, add a couple thousand calories and move on. It was 3 days ago!

I find logging helps me take back control, but once a day is over, it's over. If you can identify what went wrong for you on that day, great, that's helpful, but I wouldn't obsess over getting the tracking right if you're not going to be able to figure it out. Focus on today and how you're doing today. Then tomorrow, focus on tomorrow.

We all have crappy days sometimes. What is important is how we get past them. As the saying goes, every day is a chance to start afresh and do better. Take it.