Lost 200 pounds in a year! 360lbs to 160lbs (PICS)

Options

Replies

• Analog_Kid
    Analog_Kid Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    Fantastic accomplishment! Your's is a most inspiring story.
  • p3rf3ctly_flaw3d
    p3rf3ctly_flaw3d Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Impressive work, congrats!
  • Berniebutt773
    Berniebutt773 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Congratulations and well done! I have not had the same to lose, but I know what made a difference for me was commitment and consistency. It sounds like you had the same rules. Cheers to the next step of feeling more comfortable sharing. I know you are already being a great help to so many by sharing your progress to date.
  • DaniloApe
    DaniloApe Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS, MAN.

c o n g r a t s
  • ObieN5267
    ObieN5267 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Great job - that's a lot of weight to drop in just one year. Congratulations!
  • daydream58
    daydream58 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    What a great job you did! That smile sort of says it all, doesn't it? Now the real fun begins, eh? You got this! I know exactly what you mean about sharing. I don't like anyone to even know if things are going badly or good for me with my weight - I'd rather hope nobody is thinking about it at all as it's not really their concern and if they're thinking about it, I reckon they're judging, which just makes me shudder and want to hide under the bed with the cat. Again - well done you!
  • rachelleahsmom
    rachelleahsmom Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Hard to believe the after pictures are really you. Fantastic work! You lost more than an entire person! You look fabulous and very handsome!
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,876 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!!
  • celticstar0610
    celticstar0610 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    You lost an entire person in 12 months. Bravo to you Sir. You are my hero.
  • ChrishM87
    ChrishM87 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing!!! I was having some serious doubts about achieving my goal and you truly inspired me. I'm also going to share this with my son who is at your starting weight! Fingers crossed that he sees he can do it too!!
  • pysickleah
    pysickleah Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING. Holy *kitten*. You don't even have extra skin! I'm so proud of you!
  • TheRealBigDeal
    TheRealBigDeal Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    That's AMAZING! Exactly what I need to see. It is possible!!!
  • fretman007
    fretman007 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Super Inspiring! Congratulations!
  • AidaF430
    AidaF430 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Inspiring! Thank you for sharing and Congrats on your success.
  • ssmith0903
    ssmith0903 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    You've done an amazing job! Congratulations :smile:
  • nanainlaca
    nanainlaca Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing. You are truly an inspiration.
  • Cdooogz
    Cdooogz Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    ChrishM87 wrote: »
    Thank you so much for sharing!!! I was having some serious doubts about achieving my goal and you truly inspired me. I'm also going to share this with my son who is at your starting weight! Fingers crossed that he sees he can do it too!!

Thank you very much! I’m happy I could be of some help :)

I don’t know what most people respond to as inspiration, but for me: when other people would send me weight loss stories or other progress pictures, it just discouraged and upset me. I think a lot of people make the mistake of thinking we all have the same responses to these sorts of things, and sometimes people take offense where none was intended. This can then lead to shame, which I don’t think is a great or remotely-healthy way of dealing with a weight problem. Just something to think about.
  • cugogirl2017
    cugogirl2017 Posts: 8,764 Member
    Options
    Wow! This transformation is incredible. You have a humble way of telling your amazing story. Although you don't really like talking about this it is so helpful to so many others that you took the time to write this post. Well done and thank you for sharing your story.
  • gillyfor
    gillyfor Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Wow, what an inspiration. I would be shouting from the rooftop now!! Really well done.
  • JohnDziak
    JohnDziak Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!