I'm new and want to say Hello

Options
Hi everyone, I just reached day 5. I really, really like this. My first weigh in is in a couple of days. Would anyone share their favorite dinner idea with me? I really need dinner ideas. Thank you in advance.:flowerforyou:

Replies

• _Ben
    _Ben Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    Welcome, and congrats on making it 5 days! My personal favorite is sushi (i realize this is something you probably cant make easily at home). You can eat 2 rolls, which is a lot of food, for only about 550 calories. It tastes sooooo goood too
  • minimommy1
    minimommy1 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hi welcome to the group. I switched my meals so that my biggest meal is at lunch and it has a chance to burne off and my evening meal is lighter that way I don't have so much food just sitting there at night.
    In the evening I tend to do a salad or a soup most of the time. I try to get adventursome with my salads so that they don't get boring.
  • IronSmasher
    IronSmasher Posts: 3,908 Member
    Options
    Poultry and vegetable stir fry, with garlic and spices rather than high calorie sauces
  • movemebotty
    Options
    Poultry and vegetable stir fry, with garlic and spices rather than high calorie sauces

this works for me too :)
  • docHelen
    Options
    i've just made lasgne for tea....with loads of veg in the mince, i use a good strong flavoured cheese but not too much of it. really satisfying...so only need a small portion
  • BrendaK777
    BrendaK777 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the great ideas and to all who replied to my post!