What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Replies

• Pulling carnitas, portioning the massive cooked pork shoulder into meal-size portions and vaccuum sealing them. I'll add a packet of the broth they cooked in too once I defat it.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Online shopping again. To be fair, I really needed some nice new pillowcases, tab cover ( didn't like the one I bought last week😔) and some gold sleepers.

Uhmmm 🤔 nothing yet, only because I'm trying to think of something you'll love.
  • DunkinAndDeadlifts
    DunkinAndDeadlifts Posts: 60 Member
    Online shopping again. To be fair, I really needed some nice new pillowcases, tab cover ( didn't like the one I bought last week😔) and some gold sleepers.

I online shop often but it often just results in me filling the cart with massive amounts of items and never hitting the “place order” button. 😜
  • slimgirljo15

I online shop often but it often just results in me filling the cart with massive amounts of items and never hitting the “place order” button. 😜

I've gone a good while not buying much but just lately it feels like everyday I think "Oh I need to replace that, or I want one of those" 😃 emphasis on WANT.. not need 😂
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Waiting for my best friend to come over. In truth I'd rather be in bed sleeping. I've had a rough few nights and I'm exhausted
  • DunkinAndDeadlifts

I've gone a good while not buying much but just lately it feels like everyday I think "Oh I need to replace that, or I want one of those" 😃 emphasis on WANT.. not need 😂

Hahaha, story of my life. Although I’m pretty frugal bc we have 5 children to put through college so that keeps me in check. 😅 My weakness is ulta; 6 things cost $200 so that’s where I “dream shop”. Amazon gets me too sometimes.
  • slimgirljo15

Hahaha, story of my life. Although I’m pretty frugal bc we have 5 children to put through college so that keeps me in check. 😅 My weakness is ulta; 6 things cost $200 so that’s where I “dream shop”. Amazon gets me too sometimes.

I looked up Ulta😍

I love Amazon and they love me 😆

And no way you have 5 kids. 😲
  • slimgirljo15
    Waiting for my best friend to come over. In truth I'd rather be in bed sleeping. I've had a rough few nights and I'm exhausted

I hope you get some good restful sleep tonight 🙂
  • DunkinAndDeadlifts

I looked up Ulta😍

Only 2 are biological. :) I would love to have 5 children, though. Too bad I blow up like a whale when I’m pregnant. 😂
  • slimgirljo15

I looked up Ulta😍

Only 2 are biological. :) I would love to have 5 children, though. Too bad I blow up like a whale when I’m pregnant. 😂

I had 4, then I found out what was causing it 😆

• DunkinAndDeadlifts

I looked up Ulta😍

So, what you’re saying is, you’re now celibate? 😂🤣😂🤣😂
  • slimgirljo15

I looked up Ulta😍

So, what you’re saying is, you’re now celibate? 😂🤣😂🤣😂

Hey, hey, hey.. don't be silly.. Im just more careful 🤣😂
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member

I hope you get some good restful sleep tonight 🙂

Thanks jo. I hope so too
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,308 Member
    Trying to wake up... Walking on treadmill to start the day.
  • Cleaning up the kitchen from making carnitas last night, and getting ready to do some meals for a friend who's in her busy season. She's too busy to eat right, so I'll make food and make individual meals in containers that she can just heat and eat this week.
  • Jenelle_Lynne
    Jenelle_Lynne Posts: 5 Member
    Procrastinating on cleaning 😂
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Reading manga online; contemplating either starting up a new project or drawing something. I have ideas all the time, but rarely ever commit them to paper and that strikes me as sad.
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,308 Member
    Making cc cookies
  • slimgirljo15
    :yawn:
    lx1x wrote: »
    Making cc cookies

I'll take 2 🍪🍪
  • Miss_Chiev0us_
    Miss_Chiev0us_ Posts: 2,208 Member
    Nothing for the rest of the day. My daughter and I are shopped out. I didn't even know that could be a thing 😆