What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Options

Replies

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Nothing for the rest of the day. My daughter and I are shopped out. I didn't even know that could be a thing ๐Ÿ˜†

Is your credit card smoking? If its not you didn't shop right :D
  • Miss_Chiev0us_
    Miss_Chiev0us_ Posts: 2,208 Member
    Options
    Nothing for the rest of the day. My daughter and I are shopped out. I didn't even know that could be a thing ๐Ÿ˜†

Yeah, I should probably burn it so I don't use it again until I pay it off ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜‚ it's been fun so I have no regrets! Haha
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

Yeah, I should probably burn it so I don't use it again until I pay it off ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜‚ it's been fun so I have no regrets! Haha

Glad you had a great day ๐Ÿค—
  • Miss_Chiev0us_
    Options

We definitely both needed to get out of the house and spend some quality time together โค kinda happy she just wants to hang out ot the hotel for the rest of the day. She's making tik toks with her new clothes ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

We definitely both needed to get out of the house and spend some quality time together โค kinda happy she just wants to hang out ot the hotel for the rest of the day. She's making tik toks with her new clothes ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Mum and daughter days are so good.. Im having one myself today. One of my girls is visiting today. She'd better bring my Easter egg with her.. ๐Ÿ˜†
  • Miss_Chiev0us_
    Options

Mum and daughter days are so good.. Im having one myself today. One of my girls is visiting today. She'd better bring my Easter egg with her.. ๐Ÿ˜†

It's the best โค we hadn't done anything like this since I've been in remission because of covid restrictions. Hopefully we can do this more often now that things are getting better.

I hope you have a wonderful day with your daughter Jo โค I hope you get your Easter egg ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

It's the best โค we hadn't done anything like this since I've been in remission because of covid restrictions. Hopefully we can do this more often now that things are getting better.

I hope you have a wonderful day with your daughter Jo โค I hope you get your Easter egg ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

I hope your creditcard can handle many more days like that ๐Ÿ˜‚

I hope so too or I'm sending her home ๐Ÿ˜ค

Kidding lol ๐Ÿ˜„ I may send her down to the shop though

• lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,311 Member
    Options
    Cooking dinner
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    lx1x wrote: ยป
    Cooking dinner

What are we having?
  • lx1x
    Options
    Cooking dinner

What are we having?

Shrimps and scallops
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    Cooking dinner

What are we having?

Shrimps and scallops

What? No rice? :o
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options
    Drinking margaritas and stuff
  • lx1x
    Options
    Having heart attack looking at selfies..
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

Thats heart burn ๐Ÿ”ฅ :D mr cookies and ice cream
  • lx1x
    Options

In addition to.. ๐Ÿ˜‡
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

In addition to.. ๐Ÿ˜‡

Lucky for you your horns hold up that halo ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜†
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    Getting ready to lace up my shoes and go on a walk.
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    Pth95 wrote: ยป
    Having a milkshake haha

Caramel, vanilla, chocolate?