Wondering MFP is acting wonky for me.
  • nks80
    nks80 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Watching the news before emmerdale starts at 7pm
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Sitting in a freezing hospital room. Hoping my daughter gets discharged soon.

Im not sure if I missed what happened.. Im sorry to hear your daughter has been in hospital.. I hope everything is ok πŸ™‚
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    Pth95 wrote: Β»
    Deciding what’s takeout to get tonight #needtogoshopping

Look around at whats available and pick the lowest calorie one πŸ˜ƒπŸ€ͺ
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

Im not sure if I missed what happened.. Im sorry to hear your daughter has been in hospital.. I hope everything is ok πŸ™‚

I didn't share the news in the forums but she was severely dehydrated and had loss of appetite for a few days so she was in really bad shape. They can't figure out what caused it since she wasn't vomiting or had stomach issues and all her tests have come back negative/normal but she's doing really great today and has regained her appetite and it's out of the danger zone. Hoping she gets discharged soon. Thank you for your concern πŸ’œ

Glad she's feeling better.. I just hate when they can't figure out exactly what is going on. Hopefully it was something that won't happen again. πŸ™‚
  • Blshumway2010
    Blshumway2010 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Wishing it was warmer kids want to go for a walk but leggings and 30 degree weather don't mix
  • Miss_Chiev0us_
    Miss_Chiev0us_ Posts: 2,208 Member
    Options
    Trying to find something to watch so I can just lay down in my bed for the rest of the evening
  • Sophisticatted_Gentlemanz
    Options
    Hood rat things
  • Miss_Chiev0us_
    Miss_Chiev0us_ Posts: 2,208 Member
    Options
    Hood rat things

Sounds fun 🀭
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,311 Member
    Options
    Chillaxin
  • Jamie2663
    Jamie2663 Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    Scrolling Facebook, getting ready to go for a walk.
  • tc1333
    tc1333 Posts: 4,033 Member
    Options
    Watching basketball
  • rlpomeroy
    rlpomeroy Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    Pretending to work
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options

I didn't share the news in the forums but she was severely dehydrated and had loss of appetite for a few days so she was in really bad shape. They can't figure out what caused it since she wasn't vomiting or had stomach issues and all her tests have come back negative/normal but she's doing really great today and has regained her appetite and it's out of the danger zone. Hoping she gets discharged soon. Thank you for your concern πŸ’œ

Well that's scary :( Glad to hear she's heading back home and feeling better. Now you can both get some rest!
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    I'm doing the same darn thing I'm always doing this time of day. Gulping coffee and reading the forums. Checking to see if everybody's been behaving themselves.

>Hall monitor<