NSV!!!

Options
Darlis
Darlis Posts: 191 Member
Good evening friends.....I have a little NSV for this evening. My family and I went out for an early birthday party (my b'day is next Fri). I stayed within my calories....even at Red Lobster! But the biggest victory was what I wore. 5 yrs ago I lost a good bit of weight before my daughter's wedding and I bought a really cute pants suit for her bridesmaids luncheon....haven't worn it since May 07....but I wore it to my birthday dinner tonight!!!!!

Replies

• gmrgirl
    gmrgirl Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Where is my *like* button? congrats!
  • kcgslp
    kcgslp Posts: 212
    Options
    Congratulations!!!! Hope you had a wonderful evening
  • ginurse_amy
    Options
    Congrats! I absolutely love to pull old clothes out of the closet and find them fitting after they didnt for a long time. Congrats!!
  • mrogers52
    mrogers52 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    How wonderful is that! Congratulations:bigsmile:
  • FaeryBaby
    FaeryBaby Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Congrats and happy early birthday!
  • TrishaRN_74
    TrishaRN_74 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    What a great victory and birthday present! Congratulations!
  • Roxstar75
    Roxstar75 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    That's just so great. What a rewarding feeling to have especially after your hard work! Even when you celebrated your birthday early! Happy early birthday by the way:)
  • jb_2011
    jb_2011 Posts: 1,029 Member
    Options
    Terrific! I've had a couple of similar NSV's, feels great, doesn't it! Good for you!

PS. My goodness there's lots of sodium in restaurant food! We went out to dinner not long ago to Outback Steakhouse and I was shocked at the sodium in everything.
  • Fairysoul
    Fairysoul Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    What a great reward!
  • traceybarbour
    traceybarbour Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Well congrats and that was a early Birthday surprise to yourself!!:drinker:
  • H_Factor
    H_Factor Posts: 1,722 Member
    Options
    that's fantastic! keep it up!
  • Barbaramax
    Barbaramax Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: WOW......very nice
  • Kirabelly
    Options
    Fantastic! I had one last night myself :) My jeans I couldn't get on for a few months fit (I have no other long pants and refuse to buy them so this was important with the weather turning!!!) and I CHOSE to walk when offered a ride and wasn't all out of breath and sweaty. A first!

Happy birthday :)
  • GFWayofLife
    Options
    I have a smiley....NSV, NSV....hmmm what does that stand for? He-he, I didn't know...Non Scale Victory and what a victory! Congrats and have a great b-day!
  • CJK1959
    CJK1959 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    That is wonderful! Happy Birthday early!
  • Wonderful!! You have EVERY reason to be proud of your efforts. Keep up the good work! Hope you have a wonderful birthday.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!