Fitbit

Please tell me why on the two days I put no effort in I had exercise come through but on the day I pushed it I get zero?f9whbk56eb8g.jpeg

Replies

• janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Because your Fitbit sync worked on the first two days and apparently hasn't happened yet for the third day?
  • toadflaxbex
    toadflaxbex Posts: 55 Member
    Nope not that :(h6cjrk9tf124.jpeg
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    That screen you're showing is telling you that Fitbit SENT the information. It doesn't mean that MFP picked it up successfully.

You may find this post useful: https://support.myfitnesspal.com/hc/en-us/articles/360056777832-2021-Messaging-Regarding-the-Status-of-our-Fitbit-Integration
  • heybales
    heybales Posts: 18,842 Member
    You had adjustments (not necessarily exercise) done on the 2 days because according to Fitbit you burned more than MFP was expecting.
    It appears from daily activity if no exercise.

Did you manually log a workout on MFP for that 3rd day?
    If you logged a run of say 500 cal, but Fitbit was only say 400 higher than what MFP was expecting plus that 500, then you get no extra. Should have been negative actually.

The screen you are looking at isn't the useful one - go to Exercise Diary where the adjustments show up.
    Tap and hold on the Adjustment line and it'll say when the last sync came across that MFP used, and the figures.

You might also turn on MFP Food setting for Negative adjustments - for days when your are less active than MFP was counting on, even on exercise days.
    Happens to me all the time I get a long run in for say 800 cal, but I was extra lazy otherwise (or the run took time away from doing something active), and I get a negative 150 adjustment, so only a net 650 gain to the day.