Motivation required, please

Hello all, l am starting yet again and need community support and people who truly understand the struggle to lose weight. I've been working at home for almost one year and the pounds have packed on and I am looking to help them pack and move out. If anyone knows what I am talking about please share your success story with me. Thank you, Marie

Replies

• Mariemo54
    Mariemo54 Posts: 2 Member
    Hello all, I have been missing in action since my last post on 03/08, today is my first day back to tracking. Between school and work I am trying to find the right balance. So here we go again and wishing everyone much success to getting healthier. Marie
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 9,901 Member
    Hi Marie! If you think a team approach might help keep you going in spite of all the busy stuff in your life, please check this one out! I have been with this group for a long time, and it is a kind, supportive, generous, and lively little corner of MFP where it is easy to stick with just this one thing to make it all work.

Go to the group home page to look around and see if you might like it. There are 6 teams, so it might seem a little crazy at first, but each team only has around 25 people. You get to know those people well, and they are with you every step of the way, for as long as it takes. There are some full group challenges that you can take part in if you want to as well.

Look over the team chats, or just dive in and register to give it a try for April and see how it goes.

Main page:
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/114605-fat-2-fit-weight-loss-challenge-and-support-group

Registration for April:
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10828015/registration-for-new-members-april-2021#latest
  • Blshumway2010
    Blshumway2010 Posts: 131 Member
    Wishing you all the best. I know the struggle as well. I lack motivation and support often. Right now we have a very stressful situation at home and it is not helping matters. Feel free to add me if you would like. Also I have found that joining a team or challenge helps. I joined the biggest lover team challenge this month and knowing they are counting on me helps.
  • verdenlola
    verdenlola Posts: 17 Member
    Hey guys, I read your posts and I must admit I had the same struggles. Keep fighting, there is a way of losing it sustainably! If you need any help I have a few tips and tricks to keep that weight off. Feel free to add me, message me and let me know if I can help in any way!:smiley::smiley: