DribbleUp Medicine Ball

Options
YHadam
YHadam Posts: 13 Member
Does anyone here have the DribbleUp Medicine Ball? I have one on the way and I'm looking for people's thoughts on it.

Replies

• YHadam
    Options
    Anyone?
  • MikePfirrman
    MikePfirrman Posts: 3,307 Member
    Options
    I had heard about their basketball and think it looks great. I had not heard about their medicine ball.

I like gadgets. They keep my interest sometimes. It looks fun. I think, after a while, it might get old, but certainly looks fun and challenging.
  • YHadam
    Options
    I just started using it this week but so far it's a lot of fun. There are different live classes and on demand classes so there's definitely a lot of options to keep it from growing stale!
  • hezaa777
    hezaa777 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Keep us posted!
  • MoBoRVA
    MoBoRVA Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I've been using the 10 lb smart medicine ball since May.. I love the program. I usually do the on-demand classes and I like that the classes run between 10-25ish minutes so you can do multiple classes focused on whatever you want to focus on that day or if you just want to do a short class because that's all the time you have, you can do that too. They do challenges if that helps keep you motivated. I haven't found a great way to figure out calories burned but I've definitely seen results in muscle definition and strength.