Ultimate Accountability Challenge (UAC) April 2021...Simple Success!

Options
2»

Replies

• mshawski
    mshawski Posts: 1,050 Member
    Options
    April will be my 4th month doing UAC. UAC is an amazing group of supportive people that really help me focus my efforts. Historically I’ve struggled with being good for the week, going off plan for one day, and that day continuing over the next 4 days. With the support of this group, focus on personal accountability, and the limit of 3 pass days a month I find myself able to go off plan for one day and then get right back on track. The group also knows that life happens and is still supportive and encouraging if you end up with more than 3 pass days - so if that number seems daunting please don’t let it deter you. This is the place you want to be. It’s full of great people, sage advice, and is a safe place to work through your journey no matter what the destination.
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    Are you looking to join a great team? See our team member's recommendations above!

We are looking for you too!

The Ultimate Accountability Challenge (UAC) provides both weight losers and maintainers with incredible accountability partners AND life-changing healthy habits.

This is not the flash-in-the-pan 'biggest anything" short-term challenge. This is the real deal!! We are a volunteer group with a proven track record of significant team member success.
    You are the boss of which exercises you do; how high your calorie limit will be; and whether to ‘eat-back’ exercise calories burned.

The accountability is regularly posting your daily results for:
    1) At least 20 minutes of daily exercise;
    2) Tracking the caloric intake of both food and beverage;
    3) Consuming no more than your chosen limit of daily calories

A non-fulfillment of any of the above equals a Pass Day. There are 3 Pass Days allowed per month

Those who end the month with less than 4 Pass days are celebrated in the monthly Winner's Circle Qualification.

Those who continue to post throughout the month are honored as UAC Champions. Consistent thoughtful caloric intake; exercise; tracking and posting make Champions
    Click this link and add your name to join us today!
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/140156-ultimate-accountability-challenge-april-2021
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    @SummerSkier; @MaltedTea; and @dewit
    I really appreciate each of you! Thanks for encouraging others to join us for April!
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    @mshawski You are very wise and I thank you!!