Question of the Day- Day 51!!

:heart: Question of the Day- Day 51!!!:heart:

What's the BEST NSV (Non Scale Victory) you have expierenced so far?

**Me- Belive it or not I actually haven't had one yet..... I am waiting though...paientley lol :grumble:

Replies

• lauram_23
    lauram_23 Posts: 141 Member
    Drinking only water. I used to be an avid pop drinker, particularly Pepsi and about 3 cans a day was a good day lol
  • being able to wear my wedding rings all day!!
    can't wait to hear about yours
  • Seeing a picture of myself that I didn't hate and/or force the photographer to crop!
  • My greatest NSV was finally not being disgusted by what I saw in the mirror.
  • karinaes
    karinaes Posts: 570 Member
    lowered my body fat percentage from 21% to 19% (my target) ...not a huge difference, but hey it's what i wanted! :)
  • Doing a 12 minute mile without stopping or getting out of breath.
  • MSDRIZZ
    MSDRIZZ Posts: 246
    Nibbling on yummy, healthy food at work all day (back when I worked) and having someone say "I wish I could eat all that food and stay skinny like you, you're so lucky". The person was eating Ramen and cheese with crackers...
  • My cholesterol is 148 which was 180 last year. Also I have lost 5 inches :happy:
  • llkilgore
    llkilgore Posts: 1,169 Member
    Being fit enough to run 90 minutes without taking a break and still have the energy to go out and do yard work all day.
  • lisafred24
    lisafred24 Posts: 306 Member
    Being taken off my blood pressure meds because I no longer need them (after 15 yrs of taking them).
  • sherismb
    sherismb Posts: 120 Member
    My best NSV so far is when I was walking at the track my friend that meets me there didn't recognize me. She said "You are not so bootylicious anymore, I didn't know that was you!" LOL
  • ShannaB83185
    ShannaB83185 Posts: 441 Member
    hahaha all of these are great! I used to be obsessed with Coke... I could drink it allll day long! I have only had one 20oz bottle in the past 2 months!! I know I will have an NSV soon... I can feel it! I am so close to ONEDERLAND!! Hopefully on my weigh in Wednesday I will finally be there...
  • bmmadden
    bmmadden Posts: 499 Member
    I have went from a size 20 to a size 14, I just love getting into smaller sizes, it makes shopping so much more fun looking forward to some size 12s. Also this kind of a scale victory though when I went to the doctor this past July and it had been the previous year since I had been there when the nurse put my weight into the computer it alerted her that I had lost more than 10% of my body weight and when the doctor came in he was asking me all these questions and telling me how he likes to see patients doing it on their own with just basic healthy eating and exercise, that really made me feel great having a doctor compliment me like that but even besides that since the doctor himself was praising me I felt it was an NSV
  • ShannaB83185
    ShannaB83185 Posts: 441 Member
    I have went from a size 20 to a size 14, I just love getting into smaller sizes, it makes shopping so much more fun looking forward to some size 12s. Also this kind of a scale victory though when I went to the doctor this past July and it had been the previous year since I had been there when the nurse put my weight into the computer it alerted her that I had lost more than 10% of my body weight and when the doctor came in he was asking me all these questions and telling me how he likes to see patients doing it on their own with just basic healthy eating and exercise, that really made me feel great having a doctor compliment me like that but even besides that since the doctor himself was praising me I felt it was an NSV

That's great!!!!! It must have felt amazing to actually feel like your doing something good for your body and your going to be sooo much healthier and even a doctor is complimenting you! Congrats on that one :)