Reason to smile today

Options

Replies

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    x8p05huf50rn.jpeg
    rkav1ql36qvh.jpeg

I’m smiling today because I finished the dining room and the new table came in. I’ve never had a new dining set before.

I call it “Batman Bought A Farmhouse At The Beach”. It’s the hot new home decor trend for 2021.

You're very clever.. it looks great. 🙂
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options
    x8p05huf50rn.jpeg
    rkav1ql36qvh.jpeg

I’m smiling today because I finished the dining room and the new table came in. I’ve never had a new dining set before.

I call it “Batman Bought A Farmhouse At The Beach”. It’s the hot new home decor trend for 2021.

I absolutely love your light fixture.
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    x8p05huf50rn.jpeg
    rkav1ql36qvh.jpeg

I love the floating shelves and light fitting. Nice 👌
    x8p05huf50rn.jpeg
    rkav1ql36qvh.jpeg

x8p05huf50rn.jpeg
    rkav1ql36qvh.jpeg

Thanks! 🙂
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Options
    stljam wrote: »
    rkav1ql36qvh.jpeg

Did you make the wood-beam light fixture? Regardless, the combinations look fantastic.

Unfortunately, no. I didn’t make this one. I didn’t want to spend that kind of money on a rental... although some day I intend to make one from walnut.
  • Peachesand_cream
    Peachesand_cream Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    x8p05huf50rn.jpeg
    rkav1ql36qvh.jpeg

I love your description 🤗

This is fabulous!
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    x8p05huf50rn.jpeg
    rkav1ql36qvh.jpeg

x8p05huf50rn.jpeg
    rkav1ql36qvh.jpeg

x8p05huf50rn.jpeg
    rkav1ql36qvh.jpeg

Thanks! 🙂

It all looks amazing, from new table to light fixture to the color picked and the wainscoting. Love it all!!

I wish I had the aptitude for design, color coordination etc. that some people seem to have. I pick out something and it feels like nothing ever goes together, fits, is right.

A room like that makes a person feel happy. :)
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Options
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    x8p05huf50rn.jpeg
    rkav1ql36qvh.jpeg

x8p05huf50rn.jpeg
    rkav1ql36qvh.jpeg

x8p05huf50rn.jpeg
    rkav1ql36qvh.jpeg

Thanks! 🙂

It all looks amazing, from new table to light fixture to the color picked and the wainscoting. Love it all!!

I wish I had the aptitude for design, color coordination etc. that some people seem to have. I pick out something and it feels like nothing ever goes together, fits, is right.

A room like that makes a person feel happy. :)

Thank you 🙂
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,054 Member
    Options
    x8p05huf50rn.jpeg
    rkav1ql36qvh.jpeg

It looks great!
  • Be_theBest_Me
    Be_theBest_Me Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    Bluebonnets are blooming!!!
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,311 Member
    Options
    It's the weekend.
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Options
    It’s nap time.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    I woke up 😃
  • woollenmonarch
    woollenmonarch Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I got this q7x4l8y8tzm2.jpeg
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options
    Being able to open all my windows at home and letting that cool spring breeze flow through my house.
  • joyystick3
    joyystick3 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Walking my dog in the brisk morning air while listening to the Wake of the Flood (Grateful Dead) on my headphones
  • vanityy99
    vanityy99 Posts: 2,583 Member
    Options
    My siblings.
    They make me smile just existing- they don’t have to do anything.
    😌

They are really cute.
  • woollenmonarch
    woollenmonarch Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    My new cashmere sweater

rc5zzf2vsbsg.jpeg
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,054 Member
    Options
    Getting such encouragement from internet “stranger/friends” about something that’s really important to me.