Options
    That first sip of coffee

How do you take your coffee?
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,214 Member
    Options
    That first sip of coffee

Dab of French vanilla creamer and for the last couple years a scoop of codeage collagen.
  • R3d_butt3rfly_
    R3d_butt3rfly_ Posts: 1,569 Member
    Options
    That first sip of coffee

Yes!!!!!! Always puts a smile on my face 😊
  • kinetixtrainer2
    Options
    That first sip of coffee

Yes!!!!!! Always puts a smile on my face 😊

Just something about it K.
  • itchmyTwitch
    itchmyTwitch Posts: 4,019 Member
    Options
    That first sip of coffee

Dab of French vanilla creamer and for the last couple years a scoop of codeage collagen.

Is the collagen for your joints or to keep that youthful glow?
  • kinetixtrainer2
    Options
    That first sip of coffee

I take it for the potential benefit for my joints. Anecdotally it seems to help.
  • itchmyTwitch
    edited September 2023
    Options
    That first sip of coffee

I take it for the potential benefit for my joints. Anecdotally it seems to help.

I wonder if Jell-O would work. I always have Jell-O in the house. Just in case.

Eta: I like it when you use big words 🥵
  • kinetixtrainer2
    Options
    That first sip of coffee

Haha 😏

There’s a new study that came out that questions it’s effectiveness but for me it appears to work. I use to suffer from bicep tendinitis a couple times per year from my younger years of curling way to heavy. Over the last couple years of using the collagen they have slowly stopped occurring. I also take omega 3 but the only new addition to my routine was the collagen. So imo it’s been good for me.
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    That first sip of coffee

Haha 😏

There’s a new study that came out that questions it’s effectiveness but for me it appears to work. I use to suffer from bicep tendinitis a couple times per year from my younger years of curling way to heavy. Over the last couple years of using the collagen they have slowly stopped occurring. I also take omega 3 but the only new addition to my routine was the collagen. So imo it’s been good for me.

Good info! And I think it’s great that you stay current with incoming information
  • BriansTrident
    BriansTrident Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    My bed was good to me
  • jbs116
    jbs116 Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    I got called to go in for an interview tomorrow morning! I've been wanting this job for a few weeks now. I applied last month and reapplied again yesterday and I guess the second time did the job. I'm so nervous and super excited! It's my first formal interview in 20 years!!

Wish me luck ☺️

Excited for you, K! All the best
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    I got called to go in for an interview tomorrow morning! I've been wanting this job for a few weeks now. I applied last month and reapplied again yesterday and I guess the second time did the job. I'm so nervous and super excited! It's my first formal interview in 20 years!!

Wish me luck ☺️

Go kick *kitten*!
  • jasond2424
    jasond2424 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Work is light today and my rest last night was good 😊
  • ButterMeMuffinz
    ButterMeMuffinz Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I found a recipe for an at home green tea latte and I was skeptical because of some of the ingredients but it was gooooooood
  • jasond2424
    jasond2424 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I found a recipe for an at home green tea latte and I was skeptical because of some of the ingredients but it was gooooooood

That sounds yummy 😋
  • BriansTrident
    BriansTrident Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Eating a 🍔 and 🍟.
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,334 Member
    Options

Wish me luck ☺️

Good luck!!! You'll wow them!