Reason to smile today

Options

Replies

• MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,145 Member
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    My kids always. And this in particular today.
    🩰💗
    eme85x04pdlj.jpeg

Ooooh that's a great skirt!!!!
    I so love dance costumes

Thank you! Me too!

They had different color ones on. I’m almost positive the one teacher/owner makes most of the costumes. Someday I need to remember to ask her. Maybe she just keeps them up and alters them. Because they save and reuse them which I LOVE for multiple reasons.
    xgm74fer7v1j.jpeg
    xaabnx9sh1ve.jpeg

• R3d_butt3rfly_
    R3d_butt3rfly_ Posts: 1,547 Member
    Options
    🩰💗
    eme85x04pdlj.jpeg

What a beautiful picture 🩷
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,851 Member
    Options
    My son had an amazing day on his first day of kindergarten. I was so worried for him because he cried for 15 minutes this morning telling me how he's going to miss me. He's such a mama's boy and he's so attached to me but he did great 🥰

I ended up being my son’s kindergarten teacher’s aide during his class.
    Was I clingy much? 🤣
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,279 Member
    Options
    🩰💗
    eme85x04pdlj.jpeg

I so love dance costumes

Thank you! Me too!

They had different color ones on. I’m almost positive the one teacher/owner makes most of the costumes. Someday I need to remember to ask her. Maybe she just keeps them up and alters them. Because they save and reuse them which I LOVE for multiple reasons.
    xgm74fer7v1j.jpeg
    xaabnx9sh1ve.jpeg

Those are gorgeous. I'm sure they keep them and reuse them...my skating club used to have a room of costumes and I was once the keeper of dresses for my team until I got sick of them taking up space and gave them to a skating club.
    I've a closet an bin of dresses I look at periodically.
  • Revolu7
    Revolu7 Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    About to embark on a 24hr run. I like doing things like this
  • RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    Options
    I just signed back into MFP today, so seeing alot of posts still going strong is kinda cool. 🤙😁
  • ladysock22
    ladysock22 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Someone told me it looked like I lost weight today
  • MelG7777
    Options
    🩰💗
    eme85x04pdlj.jpeg

I so love dance costumes

Thank you! Me too!

xgm74fer7v1j.jpeg
    xaabnx9sh1ve.jpeg

Those are gorgeous. I'm sure they keep them and reuse them...my skating club used to have a room of costumes and I was once the keeper of dresses for my team until I got sick of them taking up space and gave them to a skating club.
    I've a closet an bin of dresses I look at periodically.
    That’s great! It’s one of the reasons I love this ballet studio. I’m sure my daughter would love getting various new sequin costumes for each and every performance. Multiple ones I think. But this place is way different. Keeps it classical and simple with beautiful reused costumes for the bigger performances. At most we spend $30 for her to make them a skirt and head piece and sometimes it includes a new leotard. So smart. When you pay as much as you do for the lessons it’s nice not to add that on.
  • R3d_butt3rfly_
    Options
    Had a good few hours of shopping with my best friend 😊
  • MelG7777
    Options
    This earlier. Why is it so magical to watch a movie outside? What a beautiful night. 11th bday party fun. 💗🥳

fx9ep9ok7w69.jpeg
  • ___Tams___
    ___Tams___ Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    Back in my favourite country. ☀️

xoy7p99imbd0.jpg
  • mrpaulcole
    mrpaulcole Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Since I congestive heart failure, being welcomed back from my wife. I try and usually succeed at accepting every day as a gift.
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,192 Member
    Options
    Finally finished my oldest daughters bedroom remodel today.
  • litha_
    litha_ Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    Picnic in the park, beautiful weather, catching shade under the trees with good people, conversation and music. It was a nice day. 🤗
  • R3d_butt3rfly_
    Options
    This might be weird but seeing all the elderly people at the gym getting their workout in made me smile. They just melt my heart seeing them use the machines so delicately and in their normal street clothes but I just LOVE that they show up everyday 🥰 Truly inspirational. If they can show up, so can I!!
  • itchmyTwitch
    itchmyTwitch Posts: 3,996 Member
    Options
    This might be weird but seeing all the elderly people at the gym getting their workout in made me smile. They just melt my heart seeing them use the machines so delicately and in their normal street clothes but I just LOVE that they show up everyday 🥰 Truly inspirational. If they can show up, so can I!!
    It’s the guy in the sandals for me
  • jbs116
    jbs116 Posts: 759 Member
    Options

All melty and zero weird to me. The older I get the more I love seeing elderly people going for it... living life. Much more inspiring than the fitness influencer's perfectly lit and edited post.