Best home treadmill

Options
I've been doing research and reading reviews like crazy but there are so many options!

Do any of you have a recommendation for a good at home treadmill? I'd prefer one with a motorized incline instead of manual. I see the Horizon T101 recommended a lot but it keeps selling out and when it's restocked the price keeps going up. It's gone up almost $100 since I've been shopping so I'm seeing if there's any good alternatives!

Replies

• ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,509 Member
    Options
    Manual incline? I've never seen one that you adjust manually. Unless it's already set at an incline like a Bowflex Tread climber.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • ChandalNicole
    ChandalNicole Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    ninerbuff wrote: »
    Manual incline? I've never seen one that you adjust manually. Unless it's already set at an incline like a Bowflex Tread climber.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png

I used to have an older style treadmill that was manual. It had the pin type system with 3 levels of incline. A lot of the lower end ones on Amazon say manual.
  • spiriteagle99
    spiriteagle99 Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options
    I have a Nordictrack that I've used for the past 3 or 4 years. I had another for about 10 years before that. The one I have now has negative incline as well as positive, which is nice if you are training for a hilly race.
  • I_Want_A_Donut
    I_Want_A_Donut Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I actually had a T101 (traded it to brother-in-law a while back). Still in good working order, probably around 10 years old with usage several times a week. Only real complaint was it was hard to do HIT runs as speed changes where slow.
  • hrod0215
    hrod0215 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I picked up the Sole F63 last November after tons of research and comparing price/value across a few brands. The 50% off sale really tipped the scale for me and I went for it. I use it with iFit on the iPad and I've really enjoyed it. No complaints from me or the hubby.
  • AlannaWulf194
    AlannaWulf194 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    We got a Horizon Fitness T202 recently and love it! It took about 6 weeks for delivery because it was backordered, but it was worth the wait.
  • Theoldguy1
    Theoldguy1 Posts: 2,454 Member
    Options
    I've been doing research and reading reviews like crazy but there are so many options!

Do any of you have a recommendation for a good at home treadmill? I'd prefer one with a motorized incline instead of manual. I see the Horizon T101 recommended a lot but it keeps selling out and when it's restocked the price keeps going up. It's gone up almost $100 since I've been shopping so I'm seeing if there's any good alternatives!

What is your budget? "Best" as in the title of the post will vary depending on the realities of what you want to spend.
  • MikePfirrman
    MikePfirrman Posts: 3,307 Member
    Options
    I'm getting a Sole F80 tomorrow. We'll see how it goes. They are only doing "curbside" deliveries right now, but I found a local company that will move it to the upstairs and assemble it for a very reasonable price (actually much cheapter than Sole does it for).