Looking for people who want to keep each other accountable

Hi friends! I’m having a hard time staying on track here and I think the missing piece is having a network of support from others on a similar journey.

A little about me:
I’m an almost 40yo music education graduate turned stay-at-home-mom since 2014. I try to be active with my family as much as possible, but they all want to do things on their terms which leaves little wiggle room for me to take care of myself and my personal goals. It’s been EXTREMELY HARD and STRESSFUL during this pandemic to stay motivated when we just moved and don’t know anyone around, and even if we did, it’s a pandemic and no one is doing anything with anyone they aren’t closely related to. I’m trying to get back into the swing of things now that the weather has improved and I have a great bike with a baby trailer. I used to run but my hip is not holding up well with running anymore. I hope to get back into the workforce after our 2nd is in 1st grade (5 years from now).

My goals with mfp are to learn how to eat better foods for my overall well being, learn my bad habits so I can change them, and reach my weight loss goal which is down to my last 15 Lbs. My reasons for my goals are to stay alive long enough to see my grandchildren (if my kids decide to have kids someday) and hopefully great grandchildren! I also want to do a 100mi round trip bike ride before 2022. I’m building up to it now. I also want to be able to keep up with my kids since my husband and I had kids later in life than expected.

If you want to be a part of my network, please send me a friend request! I would love to hear about anyone of you that reads this and is interested in motivating each other. Thank you for reading! 😊

Replies

• N0M0Y0Y0
    N0M0Y0Y0 Posts: 30 Member
    Still learning this app. Looking for supportive community/friends to keep me inspired. Have lost about 55lbs. Still got about 180lbs to go. feel free to add me. Not sure how to do friend requests