Keto/Low carb

CaydensMommy
CaydensMommy Posts: 315 Member
Hello everyone! I'm back again and heavier than ever. :s I have seen my sister have great success with keto and decided to give it a try. In the past, I have counted calories with success but lost interest somehow. Keto being new, I'm hoping I will stick with it. It still confuses me some. Like the daily target grams for each: carbs, fat and protein. I would love input, accountability partners. Please feel free to add me! Thank you!

Replies

• N0M0Y0Y0
    N0M0Y0Y0 Posts: 30 Member
    Check out dr.berg, Thomas delaur, dr jason fung and mark sisson on YouTube. They helped me out significantly. It can be very confusing. I'm still getting the hang of it. But keto has definitely worked out better for me than other diets.
    You got this!!!!
  • CaydensMommy
    CaydensMommy Posts: 315 Member
    rick60rt wrote: »
    Check out dr.berg, Thomas delaur, dr jason fung and mark sisson on YouTube. They helped me out significantly. It can be very confusing. I'm still getting the hang of it. But keto has definitely worked out better for me than other diets.
    You got this!!!!

I definitely will check them out. Definitely going to be be process. Thank you so much! :)
  • yirara
    yirara Posts: 9,389 Member
    You'll still need to count calories in keto if you can't naturally estimate how much you're eating. keto is no magic that makes fat melt away. Some people feel more satiated on keto, others don't. You need to find out what works for you. But anyway, if you eat too much on keto you'll also gain weight, as same as eating too much on any other macro split.