Starting TurboFire TODAY!

Options
I just finished the prep schedule of TurboFire last week. Today is my first day of the regular schedule. Is anyone else starting TurboFire today?? I would love to have some buddies to go through the program with at the same time!

Replies

• gmrgirl
    gmrgirl Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I'd love to start with you but it's just not in my schedule. I'm training for two more obstacle 5K's, HIIT training on my own and I teach TK once a week (and practice TK/PiYo and HHH to get ready for the certifications)

TurboFire is INSANE and AWESOME! They are coming out with some new videos! Stick with it and finish and you will not believe what you will be able to accomplish!
  • dannaten
    dannaten Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I would love to, but my DVDs haven't arrived yet, darn it!
  • fridayjustleft04
    fridayjustleft04 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    I'm doing the TurboFire/ChaLEAN Extreme hybrid.
  • bluegirl10
    bluegirl10 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    This week I started Turbo Fire/Chalean Extreme... I love Turbo Fire...the workouts are awesome! :)
  • BeSexy
    Options
    FUN FUN! Be sure to get your before pics and measurements to be eligible for the free t-shirt!!!!
  • AdrienneinTO
    AdrienneinTO Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I just bought the DVDs yesterday, waiting for them to arrive!
  • l_oudman
    l_oudman Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    I'm stating next week when I've finished 30 day shred
  • CyclingDiva
    CyclingDiva Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    I've done both p90x and Insanity. I want to try turbo fire soon. Sounds like everyone who has done it....LOVES IT!
    I LOVE the Beacbody products. How can it NOT be a good! Have fun to all of you starting any of the programs. :happy:
  • efarester
    Options
    Love hearing how many of the programs each of you are doing. This is my first of the more intense programs - Chalene Extreme may be in my future :) Or maybe a hybrid - I really love TurboFire and may have to keep it around for a while.
  • smileyav
    smileyav Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Definitely would love to join you. I absolutely LOVE Turbofire and have been doing it here and there. If I can join others, I would love to go through it with you too! Just need the motivation!
  • mamabearr
    Options
    I planned on starting TurboFire again on Monday but ran and did my pole dancing class instead. I will probably start tomorrow and just skip day 1 and 2 so I will be on track. I just need the motivation to do it daily.
  • Spitfirex007
    Spitfirex007 Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    I really want to give turbo fire a try!
  • LaDiablesse
    LaDiablesse Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    I absolutely love Turbo Fire! SO much fun!
  • efarester
    Options
    I really want to give turbo fire a try!

You will not be disappointed - it is fun and definitely a great workout. I did HIIT 15 today - 15 minutes and I was dripping sweat! LOVE IT!!

I saw your insanity shirt - I am debating trying that once I get through TurboFire :) I love me some Shaun T!!!
  • efarester
    Options
    I absolutely love Turbo Fire! SO much fun!

Me too!!! :)