Calling all people in their 20's and 30's :)

Replies

• alwaysgreen17
    alwaysgreen17 Posts: 85 Member
    Hi, everyone! Please feel free to add me! I love to give motivation! I'm Jennifer, 34, open diary! I try to do around 1500 cal/day, eating somewhat healthy but enjoying everything else in moderation. At least, practicing!
  • anna_nintey3
    anna_nintey3 Posts: 843 Member
    I'm 28... On a weight loss journey of 35ish kg
  • cvdub16
    cvdub16 Posts: 71 Member
    Hi there! 36yrs old here and full time mom to 5 and work full time as well. I too am trying to take back my life and get healthy. I have about 60lbs to loose. I am in need of help and motivation for sure. Feel free to add me. I would love to try and help each other out. :smile:
  • elianns
    elianns Posts: 7 Member
    I’m 31 and starting my weight loss journey again and hoping to learn how to make better choices overall. Would love to have more friends on here so feel free to add me 🙂
  • ladyoftherocks
    ladyoftherocks Posts: 64 Member
    Hi! I'm 30 and a foodie as well. I'm just starting to log stuff so nothing exciting is on my profile yet but I love to cook. I think I already eat pretty healthy and just need to cut down on portions/amount of oil used. I joined after discovering last week that my BMI is on the high end of overweight - I figured I would be at the low end. It made me feel extra crappy because I've been the same weight for three years and I was like why haven't I done anything before?

I really want to lose weight without spiraling back into my mental health issues and while still being able to be a foodie because a life of boiled chicken breasts is just not worth living lol
  • symstar
    symstar Posts: 2 Member
    I’m 25 and am just getting started. I’ve been logging for about two weeks. I will make my diary open I am also enthusiastic to see what other people are eating because I love getting new ideas for things to cook! Feel free to add me :)
  • Cyclonemissle
    Cyclonemissle Posts: 1 Member
    Hey,
    I'm pretty new here and I eat around 1600 - 1700 calories a day. Feel free to add me!
  • kaylorraine44
    kaylorraine44 Posts: 135 Member
    Friend request sent! I'm 30 years old and eat about 1500-1600 calories a day. My diary is open for anyone. Anyone who is looking for support is free to give me an add!
  • Velvetpixels
    Velvetpixels Posts: 51 Member
    I eat around 1800 calories a day and I love to cook and post pics of my food so if you’re similar please feel free to add me. I could do with more friends who interact rather than just click ‘like’ on everything 🙄
  • antonia_yes
    antonia_yes Posts: 70 Member
    29, UK, my base is around 1500 but I eat more on gym days :)
  • ExerciseExtraFries
    ExerciseExtraFries Posts: 114 Member
    Hello! 30 y/o here with about 100lb to lose. I have an open diary and always happy for more friends. Im still figuring out how many calories is best for myself right now but my style, at least for now, is everything in moderation as long as it fits.
  • katelaurel390
    katelaurel390 Posts: 88 Member
    Hi! I'm 31 and currently eating about 1700 cals per day. I've lost 15lbs since the beginning of this year...about 30-40 more to go. But making progress! Anyone can feel free to add me, my diary is open to friends.
  • Taytaylynn92
    Taytaylynn92 Posts: 230 Member
    I’m almost 29 looking to lose about 15 more pounds. I eat around 1700 calories a day and weigh lift 5x a week. Feel free to add. 😘
  • ailiseulee
    ailiseulee Posts: 6 Member
    I'm 31 from NZ. Currently eating 1400. I swim, plus meditate and yoga.

https://www.myfitnesspal.com/profile/ailiseulee
  • xxzenabxx
    xxzenabxx Posts: 935 Member
    Hey I’m F 27 and losing the last 20-25 lbs (not sure) and I’m eating between 1900-2100 calories a day to lose weight. I kinda fell off the weight loss thing and I’ve been maintaining because of family and work coming in the way. Anyway my sisters wedding is in August and I’m ready to take this seriously. Feel free to add me.
  • EimearTheDreamer4
    EimearTheDreamer4 Posts: 49 Member
    Hi everyone! I'm 27, vegetarian with an eye towards veganism, and usually aiming for 14-1500 calories a day but not always quite hitting my macros. Now that the gyms are open, I'm finally starting to emerge from lockdown hibernation and would love some accountability buddies in the same/similar boat to motivate each other!
  • roz0810
    roz0810 Posts: 1,238 Member
    Hi all. I'm 27 with 83lbs to drop. So far lost 12lbs in 2 months 🙂 Feel free to add me too
  • cjhuerta22
    cjhuerta22 Posts: 4 Member
    Hey everyone. I am 38. I aim for 1900 calories but I try to exercise daily to keep it around 2300. I am trying to lose about 50 pounds. I keep an open diary, fairly active, and would like new friends. Thanks
  • amybg1
    amybg1 Posts: 631 Member
    In my early 30s here. If you have an open diary and eat above 1200/ don't starve yourself, feel free to add me.

Am not as active as I used to be due to covid but once restrictions start lifting...watch out!
  • WayLessWendy
    WayLessWendy Posts: 14 Member
    Hey 34 and mom of two. I eat around 1500 -1600 a day. I've been on and off the site for a while but feeling determined to keep at it this time. Looking forward to meeting some new people.