Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Hi y’all I’m new to dieting/calorie counting

Hi everyone I’m 39 started my weight loss journey a little less than 2 weeks ago. My start weight was 197.8 weighed in 8 days later at 195.2 I am 5’2. I’m bot really sure what I am doing but I’m doing the best I can. I would love to get down to 130. Any tips or suggestions would be appreciated. ❤️

Replies

• jillfinney1
    jillfinney1 Posts: 5 Member
    Hey, girl! Great job on week one! We are all in this just trying to do the best we can. I am down a little over 12 pounds from last year, but I did nothing to lose that weight. I did, however start eating plant based. Those pounds fell off. I’ve been stalled at 161 for months and just joined MFP in hopes of losing 10 more. So, now I am watching my food intake and the next goal is to get back on an exercise regimen. We can do this!
  • springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 8,275 Member
    Hi, ladies. Welcome to MFP!

Have you entered your stats and created a goal?

Need any help navigating it all? Holler if you need help. We all had our “Day1” of utter confusion.